Crumbled into Pieces

Last chapter ended as:

"This just in! The third years, Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yayorozou are dating!!! Just in time before Valentine's Day!"

I dropped the control, and the plate of chicken nuggets from my hands. I cried quietly then hearing Momo's voice:

"What? This can't be! I didn't agree to anything! Please understand that rumors can lead to bad things, and this is one of them." She stated, glaring at the camera.

Todoroki was quietly standing beside her, his hair hiding his eyes. He had a frown on his face, then one of the reporters turned to him:

"Did you declare this date?" The reporter asked, then the camera zooming in on Todoroki.

Todoroki grit his teeth, then putting his hand onto the camera, burning it.

"Well that's that...now moving on to the weather news!" The reporter smiled, organizing her papers onto her desk.

I turned off the TV, grabbing one of the couches pillow's, screaming into it. I threw them to the ground, pulling my hair. I feel like I've been used up. A dirty old rag, that's how I feel. My phone was buzzing, I looked at the caller ID. Speak of the Devil, it was Todoroki. I don't know if I should answer it or not. I answered it, then kept quiet.

"Midoriya! Izuku...are you there? Hello? Hello?" He answered, sounding desperate.

I hugged one of the pillows close to my chest. I held my breath.

"If you're hearing this, and that stupid news, it's all a lie." He said, his voice sounding soft.

How is it a lie?

What rumors?

I still kept quiet as I heard his voice.

"Listen, I'm sorry...I hope I can make it up with you..." He said, then sighing.

He hung up, then I turned off my phone. I don't know what I should believe anymore. I don't get what Jirou said though, how does she feel the same way as me? Is she crushing on Todoroki?! All these questions were flowing into my brain.

"Great, now my chicken nuggets are cold..." I mumbled to myself as I picked up the plate off from the floor along with the control.

I walked to the kitchen, then looking at the clock, 4:50 pm?! Already?! Shoot! I'm late for my job! Darn it!! I shoved the dishes into the sink, as I ran to my room. I opened the closet, getting my roller blades, along with a black long sleeved shirt with black pants. I quickly changed into the clothes, and put on my roller blades. I grabbed my keys, then running out the door, locking the door. I roller skated to the restaurant.
Well, guess who I saw there...

"Izuku! I didn't know you worked here?!"

Crud.