Season 1 Bio and Prologue: Not all men are born Equal

Italics are verbal speech, Normal is written word for bio.

BIO:

Name: Y/N Octavius

Alias: The Superior Spider-Man

Theme: Hypnotized by Set it Off/Familia by Nicki Minaj, Anuel AA, and Bantu
(Top or HERE:)

Age: 17 (Two years older than Midoriya)
(Y/N) - I reiterate my prior inquiry: Why is age important in this scenario?
(Author) - It helps with story placement, and making it move along.
(Y/N) - But surely we could do WITHOUT this... unnecessary attachment? I'm not comfortable about it.
(Author) - It's also a school requirement, picky.
(Y/N) - ...Explain.
(Author) - The schools ANYBODY enrolls in HAS to know their age, and yours is no exception. Suck it up and deal, Octavius.
(Y/N) - *sigh* ... Fine.
(Author) - Oh, chill. You're getting a laboratory to work on your extra gear and Spidey-Gadgets. I'm essentially giving you your own damned workspace.
(Y/N) - I trust I'll be able to eat my lunch, and work in peace without other disturbances?
(Author) - Yes.
(Y/N) - Thank You.
(Author) - You're welcome.

Quirk: None (Born without one)

Known relatives:
- Olivia Octavius (Mother, Former Villain, Deceased)
- Derrik Corrall (Father, Hero, Deceased)
- Maria Octavius (Younger Sister, Innocent, Deceased)
- Otto Octavius (Grandfather, Villain, Deceased)
- Odre Octavius (Uncle, ???, Missing/Presumed dead)
- Coraleen Corrall (Aunt, Hero, Alive)

Known Facts:
- Actively suppresses his emotions because he cannot stand being crippled by the guilt of losing his family and being unable to do anything. The only times he ever truly expresses emotion is when he's hanging with his friends, finishing up one of his projects, or having a severe crush on Midnight.
- Will respect different people depending on their differing values.(Ex. Mineta: Will actively go out of his own way to keep the grape-haired pervert from violating a woman's privacy. Also exhibits severe disdain to the little man for doing such.)
- Sees age as only a number commonly used to insult people. (And sees Mt. Lady as petty for this very reason.)
- Was incapacitated for two years by a lethal disease until he was finally cured. He's been two years behind in school ever since.
- His original Spider-Suit was made by his grandfather before his passing. He intends to make a minor upgrade in Mk. 1.5

Hero he looks up to most: Midnight
Reason why: He always admired her for her strategic mindset. He didn't realize that her suit (past and present alike) could be referred to as 'Sex Appeal' until two years PRIOR to present time. He's admired her since he was little. The reason for the deep-seated crush/admiration isn't primarily for her beautiful face and body, that'll attract almost anybody. The true reason is for her personality(Albeit a tad too flirty for the Arachnid-based brainiac to handle.), and the strategic use of her Somnambulist quirk.

Internal Conflict:
Shortly after being bitten by that radioactive spider, the Taskmaster had killed Olivia and Derrik (Mother and Father to Y/N), by flooding the house with toxic gases. It wasn't just his parents he had found dead, though: His baby sister had been killed by the gas whilst sleeping in her crib. Olivia's last words to her son was affirmation that he would grow up to be better than she was, and become one of the heroes that society needed. Ever since then, he's had a crippling fear of the Taskmaster, and desperately wishes to conquer him to prove himself superior.

Scene of the Crime:
Y/N was in the middle of school making up what he had missed when the attack on the Octavius home occured. When he was on his way home, the authorities keeping the press off of the premises and three heroes taking measures to ensure the safety of anyone who next entered the home, and the villain known as the Taskmaster leaving the scene. He knew that the taskmaster had dispersed the gas by hacking into the street cameras and watching the footage. When the authorities had finally let him inside, he found both of his parents dead. He went to check on his little sister while a voice in the back of his mind whispered: "You're too late. That gas was Carbon Monoxide. Anyone who was exposed to that would have been dead for a while now. It's going to be just like Michael said: 'The hardest part of this job is the fact that you can't save everyone.' He was right." The voice had stopped in time for Y/N to reach his little sister's crib and lift the blanket. He had placed his fingers to the vein on her wrist, uselessly searching for a pulse. She had either passed in her sleep, or had inhaled too much of the gas, just like their parents. Y/N, since then, has been in the custody of his hero of an aunt: Coraline Corrall, AKA: Fatal Gambit.