My eyes fluttered open to see him looking back at me. I brushed my thumb over his eyebrows and smiled.

"Took you long enough."

He chuckled and leaned down, kissing me passionatly. I enjoyed the taste of myself on his lips. Our tongues finding each others, twirling, circling, tasting one another. I missed this.

He pulled back for air, and looked over my face. "You're so beautiful. As beautiful as always. Since the first day ye came into my life."

I blushed and lifted his shirt off over his body, tossing it to the ground beside mine. I moved my knee up, brushing it against the front of his briefs. He let out an uneasy breath as I moved my hand inside, stroking his length.

I moved up as he layed on his back, watching me yank his underwear down, tossing them aside. The sight of him entirely naked in front of me, was making me hotter by the second.

"I missed your cock baby." I whispered, licking the tip. He let out a shakey moan, moving his hand to the back of my neck. I giggled and pulled his foreskin back, moving my lips around the head. I shut my eyes, tasting his precum as I began to bob my head, taking him in, inch by inch.

I smiled as he moaned louder, pulling my hair as I picked up the pace. I could feel him hit the back of my throat now and then. My tongue licking every inch of him. I pulled him out of my mouth and sat up, looking at him as I stroked his swollen, rock hard cock. His face told me how badly he needed release. I squeeked in surprised as he pushed me back, moving between me legs.

He positioned himself and thrust into me. We both moaned into each others lips as we kissed. He pinned my arms over my head, picking up the pace. The bed shaking, the room getting stuffy, our bodies heating up as  our cries of pleasure pushed each other over the edge. He watched me as I shut my eyes, licking my lips the harder he pounded into me.

"Oh Johnny baby...faster!" I practically screamed. He did as I asked, breathing into the curve of my neck as he began to fill me. I threw my head back as much as I could against the pillows, sliding my hands down his back, resting them on his bum as he kept moving back and forth.

I couldn't handle it anymore. He kissed me hard to muffle my screams as I came. I felt his body slowing down on mine until he had nothing left to give. I was limp under his body as I cooled down from my orgasm. We were panting and holding one another as we composed ourselves. 

"Fuckin christ John. Still a tiger." I giggled as he laughed. He picked his head up to look at me.

"I'll still be your tiger if you'll be my lioness." He smirked. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"John?"

"Yes Lucy?"

"I love you."

He stroked the side of my face and smiled. "I love you too Lucy. I always have."

We layed in bed together, pulling the sheets over our bodies, cuddling in each others arms. I rested my head against his chest, his love making my heart pound against my chest in joy.

I wanted to stay this way forever. And I will. Even if I have to fight for him. Cause who knows, he might just slip away in a heartbeat. In my arms, this is where he truly belongs.

..

Christmas morning

I woke up the next morning to the smell of cinnamon and chocolate. I picked my head off the pillow and opened my eyes. John's arms around me as he snored softly. I smiled and rubbed my eyes, checking the time.

8:55 am

I leaned over and kissed John's cheek. "John. Baby wake up."

He groaned and picked his head up, his hair messy, eyes half closed. I giggled and brushed his hair away from his face.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered.

"Best Christmas gift ever." He said stroking the side of my face. I blushed and tapped the tip of his nose.

"Such a charmer Lennon. Come on, the boys must be excited." I sat up. He sat with me, stretching his arms out.

"How'd ye sleep?" He asked smugly.

"Like a fuckin princess." I smirked. "And you?"

"Like a fuckin King."

I leaned over and pecked his lips. He leaned in more, making my small kiss into a full on make out session. I had to admit, I wasn't complaining. The sheet fell off my body as he pulled me closer against him.

We were getting worked up again when the door burst open.

"Merry Christmas mum..."

"Merry Christmas Mommy...."

James and Julian trailed off at the same time as we covered ourselves up, turning red. They ran out, leaving me and John in bed, now having to think of an excuse to tell the boys why their unmarried, single mother, and 'happily' married father, were in bed together naked and pawing at each other's bodies.

......