THANK YOU

I'm sorry guys this won't be a chapter I just wanted to say a few words. I wanted to share this feelings with you. The passing days have been a nightmare for all of us.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sulli, angel I'm so sorry for what happend to you babe. I didn't know you well, I wasn't a fan of Fx but I knew they are kind, nice and sweet girls. You suffered a lot because of those who only wanted to hurt you. I hope you are now in a better place and that you are free and finally in peace. We still have you in our hearts, we won't ever forget you angel, now two angels are watching over us, Jonghyun too.

Woojin, I only recently got to know about you and Stray Kids

Woojin, I only recently got to know about you and Stray Kids. I hope you are ok and I respect your decision. I hope you are happy and that you won't forget about us cause we won't forget you. Be happy  :)

Now, Wonho, let me Express myself better

Now, Wonho, let me Express myself better. You are probably the one among the three that I know better since I'm a monbebe and liked your group a little after your debut.

 You are probably the one among the three that I know better since I'm a monbebe and liked your group a little after your debut

Lee Ho Seok aka Wonho what can I say about him? Maybe he is not my bias but without him this won't be the same. I will be a monbebe forever and I'll keep supporting them. They are going through a rough time. He made his decision, once again he protected us, protected our fandom, the group, all he cared about. We sometimes forget that Idols are human beings too and malicious comments towards them hurt them deeply. His warm, kind and gentle personality is above the sexy and manly image that sometimes is given to us. He is a man, a brother, a friend, a coworker....a monsta x member in the heart. Even if he is far away from us we'll be close and you know why? Because music connects people, the feelings that we share, the things that we like, all of them have it. We all hope this situation gets better and that justice will be made. The boys are hurt but they are still there for us, for him and for themselves. Starship you saw them growing up, I hope you can protect those children and make them happy. Those tears of joy after their first winning were sweet and full of happiness, they were sharing their happiness with us now full of sorrow. We have to be their support now. Just like he accepted us, people should accept him.

"If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies. How very different our ideals of beauty would be."
-Wonho

To all of you Just like Avril Lavigne's song "Keep Holding On"

"You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold

And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No, I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through"

#StayStrongWonho #StayStrongMonstax #fightforwonho #fightformonstax7
#fightformonbebe
#Monstax
#Monbebe
#Wonho #Minhyuk #Shownu #Kihyun #Jooheon #IM #Hyungwon
#Sulli #Fx #Victoria #Luna #Amber #Krystal
#Woojin #Chan #IN #LeeKnow #Felix #Hyunjin #Changbin #Han #Seungmin