《8장》: Stay with me! 같이있자!

I took the bus to go to the restaurant. Actually I don't really want to go there, somehow the thought of leaving Luhan there ached my heart.

I got to the restaurant, I waited for Irene for a few minutes.

"Sorry Sehun-ah did I make you wait for too long?" She asked.

"No I just got here, let's go" I said.

She looked kind of nervous, maybe it's her first date. She was dressed differently, not like when we go to class.

"It suits you" I said

"Oh, thanks. You look very good too" she smiled sweetly.

Agh this is no good, does she actually like me?

It will probably make any guy happy but to me is nothing exciting.

"What would you like to order? Everything sounds so good" she giggled.

"Oh well I'm not used to this kind of place. So why don't we order two different things? I'll let you try mine" I chuckled.

"Sure" she nodded.

After ordering she start talking about the university, her volleyball team and her dance group. I couldn't concentrate cause my mind was still on the restaurant where he was.

Is he doing good?

Did he make a mistake?

He is such a dummy, he probably is doing his best not to fail.

"Sehun-ah the food is here" Irene said. I nodded and we start eating silently. From time to time she would make a small conversation, I would answer her.

I payed for the dinner although she insisted on spliting it.

We took a walk around a park near the restaurant, we were silently looking around. I spot many couples of our age enjoying the night, somehow it didn't feel right being with her, I wanted to be here with Luhan hyung.

"Sehun-ah I had fun tonight what about you?" Irene stopped walking and stared at me.

"Well it wasn't bad, sorry I'm not used to this" I chuckled.

"It's ok, you've probably noticed but I like you. I wanted to say it, let my feelings out. I know you don't feel the same way as I do so don't worry, I'll get over it" she smiled sadly

I stared at her, her hands were trembling, she bite her lip nervous she was on the verge of crying.

"I'm sorry" my voice cracked, it hurted me. It wasn't the first time that someone confessed to me but it was the first time I felt bad about it. After all she one of my friends, things will get weird and I know she will need sometime alone.

"Sehun-ah I noticed you were kind of distracted during the whole night. I'm glad that we at least had a date, I'm a clingy girl and I wanted to have you for at least one night. You kept your promise, so now you are free to go. That person must be waiting for you" she sighed sadly.

"What are you talking about?" I looked away.

"I think you need to face your feelings. Don't let that person go away. Don't ruin your chance. Now let's stop talking, I'm tired, my taxi is right there and your family probably needs you on the restaurant. We'll see each other on monday" she hugged me for 10s and then she run to her taxi.