Ch.11 I love you..

*Bakugou POV*

       I raced toward Uraraka's room. Once I got there I didn't bother trying to knock I just exploded her door. I didn't care. "URARAKA!" I yelled looking around for her. I got closer to her room and heard sobbing. "U-Uraraka?" I said. I peeked under her bed to find her crying with an empty beer bottle. "Uraraka talk to me." I said calmly. "I'm sorry. I do trust you. I just.. I freaked out. God I'm such a fuck up." She said. "Where both fuck ups." I said which made her let out a little giggle. "So your not mad at me?" She said finally crawling out from under the bed. "I could never stay mad at you, just thank Mina, Deku, and Momo. There the ones who got me out of my funk. Mina more than anyone." I said letting out a small chuckle. "I bet she screamed a whole lot." Uraraka said and I nodded. "Also I kind of exploded your door cause I knew you wouldn't let me in." I said nervously. Uraraka busted out laughing and I gave her a confused look. "Only you would do that." She said threw giggles. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. Once we pulled away from the hug I asked, "How are you so sober right now?" "Oh I spilled the bottle on the floor after I took a sip. That stuff is nasty." She said and we both laughed a bit. "I'm glad your okay." I said. "I love you." "I love you too."  I said.