Ch.2 Practicing

*Bakugou POV*

           I got one of the football players that makes out with Heather Chandler. "Tsk this will be hell." I said. "Ooh you have to make out with Uraraka!" Kirishima said grinning. I fired up my hand but Present Mic stopped me. I let out a small 'Tsk' and ended my explosion. "Hey you don't have to pretend to rape Mina atleast!" Kirishima said rubbing the back of hi neck. "How messed up is this musical?" I asked. "Oh it's extremely sexual which is why everyone had to agree! I personally think it's a classic though!" Uraraka said. "How do you like this shit? You realize how much of a hoe your gonna look like right?" I said with a confused tone. "Of course! Everyone knows I'm not actually a hoe but I have a sassy side. This is a good way to show it!" Uraraka said as the bell rang. Everyone grabbed there bags and scripts and headed out until it was just Uraraka and I. I got a random text to the UA group chat and it was from Uraraka. 'If anyone wants to join me I have the Heathers on DVD we could all watch!' Everyone agreed and I thought maybe it would help so I just responded with, 'I guess I'll join you extras but there better be popcorn.' I saw I was alone in the gym so I headed out.

*Uraraka POV*

      I decided to put on a loose black long sleeve crop top and sweatpants when I got back to my dorm. Mina and Momo got the other two Heathers so I decided we could all practice before setting up the movie. I heard a knock on my door and answered it to see Momo and Mina. "Come on in! I have the soundtrack ready on my laptop!" I said. "Awesome! This will be tons of fun!" Mina said. "How about candy store first? That seams simplest!" Momo said. Mina nodded and I searched up the song. "That one's easy. It's what I sang earlier and I sorta already know the motions and song to it.." I said shyly. "Woah this is a new side to you I didn't know about!" Mina said clapping. I nodded shyly and they got into position while I pressed play. I decided to just blare the background music while we practiced. We practiced for a very long time till we all had the dance and song fully down. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" I yelled happily whilst jumping up and down with the other two girls. "We should set up now though!" Momo said as I plugged in and powered off my laptop.

        We had everything set up and I texted the group chat letting them know we had everything set up including popcorn. Everyone flooded down while Momo used her quirk to make some fluffly blankets. I sat down in the corner part of the L-shaped couch. Bakugou came down and sat beside me. He took some of my blanket causing me to blush. I wonder if people expect some gross stuff to happen sense were sharing a blanket. Momo pushed play on the movie and we all began to watch. The scene for candy store was about to turn on and Momo paused it. "Why not give them the real thing?" Momo asked smiling at Mina and I. We all nodded and got up. Mineta pressed start on the remote, and we started doing the exact dance. Once it was over we scurried back to the kitchen and made more popcorn talking about the dance and how much fun the real deal would be. The girls scurried back with there bowls while I stayed there making mine. I was singing my part of Big Fun to myself when Bakugou came over and sat on the counter beside me pulling me back into reality, "Oh hey Bakugou!" I said cheerfully. "Why are you so happy? I mean aren't you nervous for this musical?" He asked looking at me. "Nope, I used to do theatre lessons and was Veronica in this play before, plus I love it so much I know most of my parts already!" I said adding some salt to the popcorn. "Well maybe you could help me practice then? I don't really understand this at all." Bakugou asked and I blushed thinking about the make out scene. "Sure now lets go finish the movie I said handing him the popcorn. 'This will be awesome' I thought to myself.