Ch.6 Why?

*Bakugou POV*

           I just got my ass kicked by two girls. Girls weaker then me. I was to in shock to do anything though. I just stood there dumbfounded till Kirishima pulled me off stage and ripped the tape off my mouth. "What was that?" Kirishima asked curiously. "Uraraka wasn't okay with my kissing her and I asked her if it was a decent kiss and she slapped me and told Mina and Momo about it and they weren't happy." I blurted out. Kirishima looked shocked as hell. "Dude you find out she isn't okay with it and you ask if your a good kisser? What the actual hell!" Kirishima says sternly. "I don't know." I say. My mind has gone blank and I feel like shit. "PRACTICE IS OVER KIDDOS GO BACK AND REST AT THE DORMS." Present Mic boomed over the loud speaker. Everyone started flooding out and Uraraka was avoiding me on her way out.

                              *Time skip week later to the night of the play still Bakugou's POV*

     Uraraka hasn't shown for any practices sense the kissing incident and nobody ever see's her unless where in class. She still doesnt eat either, she just trains and then eats in her dorm room all alone. She doesn't even let any of the girls in. I have knocked, and even slid notes under the door but I always see them taped to her door with 'Go away' or 'Leave me the hell alone' scribbled on them. I hate myself more then anything now cause I know for a fact this is my fault. Everyone who was super close to Uraraka shot me dirty looks and I couldn't blame them. I knew I had messed up and now its the night of the play and Uraraka didn't show up. I told them to hold the show and that I'd go look for her. I wanted to make things right. I was jogging to the dorms and that's when I heard rustling from a tree above me. I look up to see a shivering round cheeks in the tree. It was later so it was obvious why she was cold. "What are you doing up there?" I asked calmly. "Sitting doofis." She replied coldly. "I get that but why? it's freezing." I said back walking closer to the tree. "Sense when do you care about how I feel?" She asked. She's right though, I didn't show her I cared. "Your right. I'm a bitch, a whore, and idiot, a doofis, I'm all of it. I know what I did was wrong and I know you don't believe me when I tell you I'm sorry but I actually am. I didn't mean to ruin your fun musical experience, and here you are not going to the practices and missing out on it. Cause of dumb fuck m-" I got caught off by a pair of lips on mine. I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss anyways. Eventually we pulled away cause we both needed air. "W-why'd you do that if you hate me?" I asked. She wrapped her arms around me in a big hug, "I don't hate you. I-I really like you... a-and hearing you only care if it was a good kiss hurts to hear." She said. I hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry." I said into her ear. "It's okay, but come on we got a musical to perform." She said now smiling. I intertwined our fingers and we went back to the auditorium. I released our hands and swung the door open. We both smiled at each other before rushing back to our respected dressing areas. 'This is gonna get better' I thought to myself.