Ch.3 Eat already!

*Bakugou POV* 

           I continued to follow Floaty outside to watch her train. I keep telling her to eat but she never listens. "Why do you keep stalking me?" Uraraka asked while she was stretching. "Because you won't eat." I scoffed back. "You act like I'm gonna die." She said rolling her eyes. I just sighed and continued watching her train. After awhile it looked like she might pass out. I assumed it was an act to make me worry so I didn't say anything. After about five minutes her rocks fell and so did she. She crashed to the ground and I jolted up. I ran over to her and she was unconscious. I pulled my phone out and called Aizawa. I carried her around front where they had a cot for her. I laid her on it and watched them take her away. I informed Aizawa on what happened and he told the recovery girls. I couldn't decide if I should go check on her or not...

*Uraraka POV*

          I woke up in recovery girl's office. I didn't really remember anything so I didn't know what happened or how I ended up here. A minute or so later Bakugou walked in. "Thank god your alive." He said. "W-what hap-happened?" I asked shyly. "You passed out from not eating while you were training and I brought you here." He replied. I sat up and he gave me some soup. "Thank you.., a-and I'm sorry." I said taking a bite of the soup. "Well if your sorry you could explain to me why you wouldn't eat." Bakugou said with a questioning look on his face. "I don't come from a very good background... a-and I didn't have money for food..." I replied taking another small bite of the soup. "Why didn't you just say so? Could of just borrowed money." Bakugou said. "M-my family is already so in debt... I-I cant afford to put more of a burden on them.." I said looking down now. I started to tear up so I tried wiping my eyes but it didn't really help. I felt someone hug me and I looked up gasping a little bit when I saw Bakugou. I hugged him back and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He let go and started feeding me the soup. I smiled and mouthed thank you to him. He just smiled and continued to help me. This was a nice side of Bakugou.. I think I like him.