Ch.7 Performance of a life time

*Uraraka POV*

      It had taken me half an hour to get dressed, do hair, and makeup but I managed. Then we started the show and everything was going smoothly till it was about time for the scene between Bakugou and I. I decided I'd be okay with kissing him this time so I texted him. 'This better be a good kiss or I might just slap you again ;)' He replied back quickly with. 'You can count on it being the best floaty' I smiled and then put my phone back down on the makeup station. I walked out to my side of the stage and waited for the previous scene to end. Then I did my scene and Bakugou and I both melted into the kiss. This time it was mutual and didn't surprise me. 

     We finished the play in no time at all. It felt like it breezed by, but in reality it took a bit of time, and because of previous events regarding me being late we went fifteen minutes past curfew when we should of ended half an hour before curfew. I don't think anyone cared though because even though I didn't come to practices, I still practiced. We eventually went out and bowed, and then we took pictures to be put in the yearbook. We then did a group hug and went to get ready to go home I was about to leave, but I got a message from Bakugou.

                                                       *Messages: Bakugou*

Bakugou: Wait for me floaty.

Me: You have to find me then, and no im not floating in the cieling or even using my quirk

Bakugou: A game of hide and seek ay?

Me: No, just I like to be difficult! ;)

Bakugou: Fine your on then, but once I find you my prize should be a kiss.

Me: Woah no, this is my prize for putting up with your bs!

Bakugou: OHHH! I see i guess I will have to find another girl to kiss.

Me: That's fine I could always go date Denki if I really wanted to...

Bakugou: Fine I'll be out in five.

Me: Awesome.

       I hid in the top left corner of seats just so he would have to check all of them before finding me. I heard the door open then close and I let out a small giggle before keeping quiet. "I heard you giggle floaty." He said. He found me with in two seconds. "Too predictable." He commented before I could question it. I let a small pout out before he intertwined our fingers and we made our back to the dorms. "Do you want to spend the night in my dorm?" Bakugou asked looking at me. I nodded with a big smile on my face.

*Bakugou POV*

       I unlocked my dorm quickly and let Uraraka in. She took a quick peak around while I set my bed up. I may look all rough, but it doesn't mean I don't mind cuddling. I turn around from making the bed to see floaty in one of my hoodies. I smiled at how she looked. I climbed into bed and motioned her to come join me. She climbed under the covers and spooned until we both drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep.