Ch.4 Dress Rehearsal

*Uraraka POV*

          It was the day after I got into the nurses office that I had to get to dress rehearsal. I raced to the auditorium where everybody was waiting. I ran backstage and looked for my costume. Once I had found it I went over a few things with Mina and Momo. I had to do my scene with Bakugou and I have to admit his outfit made him look C U T E. Like no denying it. Bakugou and I went over our lines and didn't mention the making out part. I wonder how we'd pull this off because as much as I wouldn't mind kissing Bakugou, this is making out. It would also be my first kiss. We went out and did our lines and then he ACTUALLY MADE OUT WITH ME!!! I was a blushing mess by the time we had gone off stage. I ran to the girls dressing room and spilled everything to Mina. I swear to god she flipped and I was pacing back and forth. You'd think we were trying to get away with murder. "What's wrong guys?" Momo asked as she entered the dressing room. "Bakugou and Uraraka actually made out!" Mina said cheerfully. I started blushing more and hiding my face by looking down. "WAIT SERIOUSLY?" Momo shouted. "SHHH YES!" I said. By now Mina and Momo were both squealing like little girls and I wanted to murder them. 

*Bakugou POV*

         Fuck. I actually kissed her.. And it's my first kiss. Am I even a good kisser? God I couldn't believe it, she was redder then her outfit. I cant believe I had my first kiss while looking like a stoner football player for a school musical. She probably told all her friends... "EEEEEK!" I heard someone who I assumed was Momo and Mina squealing. "I'm screwed." I said. "Why are you screwed Bakubro?" Kirishima asked. "Cause I made out with Uraraka a minute ago and I heard Mina and Momo squealing." I said not realizing what I had just admitted. "Wait you legit just made out with Uraraka for a stupid school musical?" Kirishima asked dumbfounded. "Yes shitty hair. She said she wanted It to look real and before I fucking new it, it was time for the make out scene and I kinda just initiated it?" I said in a questioning tone. "Woah and was it your first?" Kirishima asked and I nodded. "And what about her? Her first?" once he asked it I realized I didn't even know that. I might of just taken her first kiss without knowing it. "I'm not sure." I said, my eyes widening. "Holy hell you don't even know if it's her first?" He retorted. "Yes shitty hair thats what I said." I replied. "KIRISHIMA GET OUT HERE!" Mina yelled and Kirishima waved as he ran off. "Wait did I really just steal her first kiss?"