Ch.9 Going on a Date

*Bakugou POV*

       I handed Uraraka a plate of food and got some for myself. We sat in a nice silence just eating. "So what are you doing this afternoon?" I asked. "Nothing, why what's up?" She said smiling brightly. I let her see me smile a little bit. "There is this fair going on in the town if you wanted to go as like a date." I said with a small tint of pink flicked across my face. "That sounds amazing!" She said cheerfully. I took our dirty dishes and began to wash them. "I'm going to go get ready then, is that okay?" Uraraka asked. "Go for it, I'll text you when it's almost time to go." I replied and she waved then scurried off to her dorm. After washing the dishes I left them on the drying rack and went to my dorm to change aswell. I saw a note on my bed and read it aloud, "Just incase you went out and I wont see you this afternoon, I hope you have a awesome day cutie, love Ochako Uraraka! <3." I smiled softly and pinned the note to my small bulletin board. I then started planning everything for our date out, including something nice but casual to wear.

*Uraraka POV*

       Once I had made it to my room I grabbed some high-rise ripped jeans and a plain white shirt thay I would tuck in. I grabbed everything else I'd need and got into the shower. I wanted to look perfect for this date so I made sure I had everything for a full beauty routine. Maybe I was going a little over the top but I don't care, I want to look cute but casual. Once I was out I called Mina over to help me with my hair. I have a face mask on when I opened the door which made Mina jump a bit, "Sorry I was doing a face mask!" I said once she walked in. I quickly closed the door and went to the bathroom, Mina following after me. "So what were you thinking for the hair?" She asked happily. "I'm not sure thats why I need your help. Go sit on my bed I will get this mask off and get dressed." I replied and Mina just nodded and left the bathroom. I quickly scrubbed off all the face mask and got dressed I rung out my hair so it was less wet and brushed through it to make Mina's job easier. I then went out and she stood up. "Ooh cute, I know exactly how to do your hair, but where are you going for the date?" She asked curiously. "To a fair that's going on in town." I replied. "Ooh I heard that fair is super romantic sometimes!" Mina said causing me to nod and just blush. "Okay sit down and I will get to your hair!" She said clapping her hands together. I nodded and sat down. She began brushing and rearranging my hair till It was perfect. I looked in the mirror, "It's perfect Mina!" I said hugging her. "It's no problem but I should get going so you can get your purse and all that together! Cya girl!" Mina said. "Thanks again and I will bye!" I said as she closed the door. I waved her goodbye and began gathering everything in my purse. I threw on some quick makeup when my phone began to ring. I ran over and answered it. It was indeed Bakugou.

"Hey!" I said

"I'm heading down to the common area now I'll cya in ten." He replied.

"Okay no problem! I'm getting my purse together and I'll be right down!" I said.

"Okay cya." He said.

"Bye!" I said.

'This is going to be spectacular.' I thought to myself.