"Mhm," She mumbles against my neck, and I try to gulp as inaudibly as I can. "Kinda looked like Marlon Brando, you know, tousled brown hair and big brown eyes."

"I only know him from The Godfather, you're not giving me a clea-"

"He wore a white sweater," She continues, ignoring my talking – while still kissing my neck – and I press my lips in a line and nod, deciding to let her finish. For whatever reason. "And a leather jacket, and dark blue jeans, and black converse."

"You sure you didn't run into Seth?" Literally, she literally just described Seth from word to word.

"Pretty damn sure," She chuckles against my earlobe, putting her arms completely around my neck and lifting her hands to my hair, "He was my first customer, came in a few minutes after me. Ordered a blueberry pie and an Arizona for lunch."

"Sounds delicious."

"Asked me for my name when I took his order," She keeps talking, and at this point it's actually funny how she's ignoring me. "Then I caught him looking at me, a few times. And he always looked down when I'd meet his eyes. And then he'd look up and smile because he'd see me smiling too."

I'm not sure how much of this I'm actually gonna be able to take. "Then when he paid me and was about to leave, he scribbled down something on a napkin, folded it in half and slid it over to me, and then got up to leave. You know what he wrote?"

"No idea."

"'You look so cool'. That's what he wrote."

I only nod at her answer; if only I knew why 'you look so cool' would make her fall in love with someone. "Then I watched him walk out of the diner, and I could actually feel myself falling in love with him. I even wanted to go after him, ask him for his name or something."

"Why didn't you?"

Freya pulls away from my neck at my question, smiling widely for some reason. "I remembered you. That's the thing," She says, sitting down on my lap and raising her hand to my cheek, the gesture bringing me back to life. "I was in love with him for only two minutes because I remembered you."

Well, if that was the point of the story, she could have spared me the painful details of their movie scene-like flirting. "Cute story," I say lightly, acting unfazed, "Make sure you tell it to your children."

I look over at the TV, but I can still see her expression from the corner of my eye; and I'm actually a little confused when she blinks, keeping her face frozen for a few seconds; I look up at her, that making her finally start moving again.

"Yeah, well," She starts, as she gets off my lap- I have a feeling that I've said something wrong, but that's nothing new. "If something even better happens by then, I might forget about it. But I probably won't."

I chuckle at her statement – by the end of it she's laid down across the couch, her head on my lap, her eyes closed and her face opposite of my stomach. I bring my hand to her hair, and she frowns as I brush a few strands away; then she shifts her head, trying to make herself more comfortable- oh. I think I know why she's frowning. "Please tell me that's your phone," She mumbles- yeah, I was right.

"Yeah, because I keep my phone in the middle of my pants," I reply in a mutter, looking away at the TV. I'm relieved when she only breathes out a laugh, and reaches out for something – that being a cushion in the corner of a couch, to put it under her head. Good solution.

I look down at her after a minute, when I feel her playing with the hem of my shirt. "Why aren't you wearing the shirt I bought you?" Freya asks, her brows still furrowed as she inspects the material of the white button up shirt that I'm currently wearing.