chapter 9 The party part 1

We rush over to Vince's house for the Halloween party. I was dressed up as Hagoromo gitsune and Ace was a pirate.

I slowly take a step forward and ring the door bell.

As it begins to open, I look to see my boyfriend dress as a monkey.

You look nice.

Vince: "Why thank you." He invites us in.

I look around to see moving flying bats, punkens, spiter webs, and ghosts all over the rooms.

"These are amazing." I turn to Vince feeling a lot better and hug him.

Vince: He smirks at me. "Oh anytime Julie." He opens his bedroom door and turns to me. "Come let us talk."

As I continued to follow him, Ace did as well but before he could enter with me.

Vince:"I will speak with her." He glares at him and steps twards his face. "Alone." He closes the door.

Ace pov

I sigh and shrug. "What makes him think he could do that anyway? He's so weird."

I begin to sit down. Than all of a sudden, I hear glass break down stairs and I enter the kitchen.

"Elana?" I begin to look around the room. "Ok I'm done playing with you."

I was about to leave but before I could, I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see Elana standing there laughing.

Elana: She leans forward still laughing. "HAHA! I GOT YOU!"

I make a fist and begin to get angry. "SEARISLY!"

Elana: She continues to giggle. "I'm  sorry. I had to."

I turn to her. "I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!"

Elana: She begins to pout. "Well than go to hell." She begins to exit the kitchen.

Julie pov

Vince: "Be mine." He leans on me.

I turn to him feeling confused. "But I'am."

Vince: He leans closer to me. "No I mean be my wife."

My eyes widen. "OH VINCE!" I hug him with joy.

Vince: He smirks. "I'll be right back."

Where are you going?

He turns to me. "To the restroom."

Ok.

Ace pov

"I'm sorry ok." I put out my hands.

Elana: She turns to me. "You know, sometimes I wish you were dead." She exits with pout and anger.

I sigh and shrug.

As she left, little did I know someone was right behind me. I turn to see that dark evil demon Naraku. "AH! NARAKU! Oh YOU MOTHER FVCKER!" I begin to run for my life.

Naraku: He chuckles and flew right in front of me. "Not so fast." He takes out his sword and stabs me.

I slowly begin to Neal and fell to the ground. "Julie I'm so sorry. Your on your own."

Naraku: Soon everyone you ever love will be gone and you will be mine Julie.