chapter 7 Whore

The next morning

Ace pov

I had to go to Target's to buy myself some groceries.

It was ice cream, soda, and milk.

I excited the store and went into my car. I took out my favorite costume I made. It was a pirate costume. I was about to get a closer look at it but before I could do that, I hear someone hit my window.

Than I turn to see it was that crazy b**ch Elana. What does she want?

I begin to role down my window. "Yes?"

Elana: She looks at me with Petty. "Look, I know your busy. We all are. I was hoping you would stop over at my place tonight?"

"Why?" I stare wondering what she wants now. Sigh. She always wants something from me.

Elana: She stares at me with a huge smile on her face and begins to lean on my car door. "Would you like to spend the night with me? I get very lonely there sometimes." She flicers her eyes at me feeling all pretty and perfect.

Are you serious? "No."

Elana: She shrugs. "Why?"

"Because I said so and besides, you know I don't see you that why."

Elana: "But-but what about my lonlyness?" She stomps her foot on the ground like an idiot.

I smirk. "Go hug your pillow at home." I begin to role up my window and drove away.

Elana: She stomps her foot on the ground. "JERK!"

A few hours later

The sun begins to set

Julie pov

I finally got my Halloween costume for my boyfriend's party. It's going to be so much fun.

It was a Hagoromo gitsune costume. It was a Japanese school uniform in all black with only two white stripes on it, and it also came with a white handkerchief around it.

I quickly rushed into the bathroom to put it on and went to the mirror. I was smiling intill all of a sudden, I saw a man with purple cloths, long black wavy hair, and blood red eyes staring at me.

"AAAAAA!" I quickly backed up and tripped over my chair. As I looked up, that scary looking man was gone.

OH DEAR! After all this. There was no question. After these past few years. Just when I thought I could settle down. Just when I thought I was safe. It was all to good to be true. HE'S COMING FOR ME!