chapter 6 A flashback

Julie pov

I got up to make eggs and toast but than all of a sudden, I hear strange voices outside. I look to see three children outside. Two of them has stolen a jump rope while the other just sat there crying.

Honestly kids these days. They can be so mean sometimes.

Than my wonderful friend Ace comes to the rescue. He's an amazing friend to have.

Ace pov

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK TO HER RIGHT NOW!" I rush over there and snatched the jump rope out of their hands. Stupid kids.

I raise my finger waving it back and forth. "Don't you know it's wrong to steal?"

Before I could tell anymore, Vince steps in.

Vince: He turns to me. "I've got this."

Vince pov

Kid two: He stares down at the ground.

Well?

Kid one: Well we only did it because we were afraid.

My eyes widen. "What do you mean?"

Kid one: We were afraid to ask her because she might say no.

I neal down and put my hands over his shoulders. "Ok listen, It's always important to face your fears. Not stealing because stealing will only make things worse. Ok so will you try that next time for me?"

Kids: Yes.

I get up. "Good. Now run along."

Ace: He stares at me with surprise. "Oh wow that was so fvcking amazing."

I smile. "Oh it was nothing."

I turn to my beautiful girlfriend Julie. "It was nothing really Julie. Um Julie? Julie?"

Julie pov

Flashback

It was a dark and stormy night. The rain was pouring.

I stepped outside with an umbrella and went to a dark and spooky shop.

It looked like it hasn't been used in over centuries and there was rats running around everywhere. There was spider Webs and the place was very dusty.

I enter.

I looked to see a lady at the desk.

Wait I thought this place was abandoned?"

Mrs polidori: She grins. "Take a look around." She waves her hand and exits the room. "Let me know, if you see something you want?"

As I looked around, I saw a monkey's paw and I turned around.

HEY?! WAIT?! HOW MUCH IS...?

I wanted to know how much it costs but before I could, she was gone.

I placed the monkey's paw down and as I continued to have a look around, I also saw a magic bulb and a rock with a small blue sword on it.

I keped looking around intill suddenly, I tripped over one of Mrs pomodori's magic board games. Than I saw this hidden door way and I opened it up. I coughed putting my hand over my face. Than I entered into it.

It was dark and spooky just like outside of it but worse.

Than all of a sudden, I see a glowing light.

I looked to see a bunch of other abandoned things but way we're they all down here? Why weren't they all up there waiting to be bought?

As I looked up, I saw something glowing on the old dusty table. I stepped in to get a closer look and began to read it.

Bring your favorite character to life. With who ever has this book, will have the power to make any character they want come to life but beware. If you bring back an evil character and choose to run away instead of facing your fears, than they will destroy you or send you into the book instead so they can replace you or worse they might even take you back into the book with them and you will be stuck with them forever.

BEWARE!

OH THIS BOOK SOUNDS AMAZING! I would like to give it a try.

I pick it up and before I could exit this dark and spooky place, I see a shadow standing right in front of me.

I looked to see it was only Mrs polidori.

Mrs polidori: Her eyes widen with a lot of worry. "What are you doing down here?" She begins to step forward.

I begin to back up with fear. Breathing hard holding the book right out in front of me.

Mrs polidori: "AH! GIVE THAT BOOK BACK TO ME!" She reaches for it.

I-I-I was only going to buy it.

Mrs polidori: "NO! All but that item. IT'S DANGEROUS!" Now give it back to me." She tries to reach for it.

She was just about to grab it but before she could, I ran super fast out of that crazy place.

Mrs polidori: She neals on the ground. "NOOOO! I HAVE WORN THE! I have worn the."

End of flashback

Vince pov

Um Julie?

Julie: Yes?

Are you ok?

Julie: Oh sure I'm fine.

It was really nothing.

Ace: He steps in. "Oh stop being such a b**ch." He pats me on the back. "You know you did a good thing."

Julie: She smiles. "Yes you did?"

A few hours later

The sun began to set.

I was cooking dinner intill, I heard my little brother talking to someone.

I stepped into his room. "Who are you talking to?"

Ash: He turns to me with widened empty eyes. "Know one."

I smile. "Dinner will be ready soon."
I step down stairs. "Oh WOW! It's really chilly and windy out there." I closed the window. Than I saw my garage door was open. "Oh SHIT!"

I go outside to close it but it slammed closed and the wind blew harder. I fell on the ground and looked up.