chapter 5 Cat and mouse

As I was running, I looked to see my friend Nyla's small house and ran inside of it. I than closed the door and quickly locked it. Than she quickly ran up the stairs and picked up the phone to call 911. I dial and it begins to ring.

Hello 911 emergency. How can we help?

I shack and crul up in a corner. Tears begin to run down her face. "This is Julie. Someone is trying to break into my friends house and kill me. Please hurry."

Ok where do you...? Hello Julie. It's been a while. Hasn't it?"

I shack more. "Wh-wh-what do you want?"

Naraku: I told you. I wasn't gonna let you get away from me that easily. Now why don't you stop running from me and come back to being my servent?

"NO. I bet you don't have the balls to come after me now. SO WHY DON'T YOU COME SHOW YOURSELF?! YOU FVCKIND COWARD!" She throw the phone on the floor.

I quickly rush into my friend's room and closed the door. Than I smell some thing really bad.

I looks to see blood splattered all over the room and see my best friends leg hanging out from under the bed. As I begin to pull it out, I looked closer to see my friend is covered in blood and saw a big hole in the center of her body. Her heart was ripped out of her body.

I cover my mouth and I begin to feel sick. "Oh, oh, oh." I back up.

Than all of a sudden, I hear a voice.

Oh Juuulie?

I turned around to see a man with red glowing eyes.

Naraku: He chuckles and grabs me with his tentacles. "I told you. You won't get away from me."

NOOOO!

I than wake up.

Tyler pov

Elana: She begins to fvck me really hard.

I than push her off. "This isn't going to work."

Elana: "Excuse me?" She gets up and picks up her clothes.

"This isn't me ok." I open the door. "Now leave."

Elana: She frowns and exits. Than she turns to me. "You don't know who your dealing with."

What ever.

Elana: She narrows her eyes. "I hope you get what you deserve." She than turns around and exits.

Oh good. She's gone. Finally.

I sit down and put on my favorite movie. Halloween. The first movie.

Than all of a sudden, I hear a noise in the kitchen. I stepped in to see bologna on the floor.

Oh seriously. I pick it up. Than an orange shape came jumping at me.

I back up in fear. "AA!" I looked to see it was only my cat Jasper. "Are you hungry? Here." I put cat food in his dish and put it on the kitchen floor.

I than exit the room to try to relax again.

Than once again. I hear another noise but this time it was outside. As I went to see what all of the commotion was. Something red crashed and broke my window.

I looked to see it was a red dodge ball. I picked it up. "Fvcking kids." I than go outside to see who it belonged to. "HEY! WHO'S BALL IS THIS?!"

Than a small boy came up to me and apologized.

Try to be more careful next time cause you broke my window.

I went back inside to try to enjoy the rest of my day but than what I least expected is that my back door flou open.

I went to check it out.

Hello?

There was no answer. Than I was just about to close it but before I could, it slammed shut and I turned to see a young beautiful woman with hot pink striped cloths and two white feathers tied to her hair she also had a matching fan to go with her cloths.

My heart begins to beat faster.

I begin to blush. "Hello there. May I help you?"

Kagura: She than sighs and rolled her eyes. "Boys. Look. I was sent here by Naraku to look for Julie. Do you know where she is?"

I back up. "Wait, what? What does she want from her?  I'm so sorry but we don't tell each other our address to strangers. So I'm afraid, you will have to leave."

Kagura: She sighs at me again. "Than you leave me no choice." She than takes out her fan and opens it.

I put out both of my hands. "Oh what are you gonna do? Hit me with your fan."

Kagura: She glares with anger. "DANCE OF BLADES!"

All of a sudden sharp winds came strike twords me. I begin to feel pain and I was bleeding from my arms and legs. I can't run. It was even to hard for me to walk. I was about to run but than, I fell over on the ground and began to crawl out the back door.

Kagura: She steps over my body as I tried to escape for my life. "Well? Are you gonna tell me where she is or do I have to wast you?"

I look at her with disgust. "No! I WON'T TELL YOU WHERE SHE IS!"

Kagura: "Than you leave me no choice." She opens her fan again. "DANCE OF BLADES!"

My back was scarred up in blood and the blood began to run down my body. I couldn't breath and my head fell down onto the kitchen floor.