chapter 2 A jog

The next day. The sun is shining and I decided to go out for a jog along with my boy friend Vince, his sister Sarah, and his youngest sibling Ash.

Sarah: So what do you want to do this Halloween?

Julie: I don't know yet?

Vince: He begins to smile laughing. "I was thinking of throwing a Halloween party. It would be just like old times." He begins to smile at me.

Julie: Hey what about your friend Tyler?

Vince: I don't know? He said he would try.

Ash: He begins to frown. "Why can't I go?"

Just than, we all begin to stop jogging and catch our breaths.

Vince: He turns to him feeling annoyed. "Because I already said you are too young. So just go trick or treating."

"I honestly felt pretty bad for Ash that he couldn't go but his brother Vince had a point.

Julie: "Hey it was nice talking to you all. I got to go have lunch. I'll catch up with you later bye." I exit getting on my bike and riding away.

Sarah pov

Sarah: "I got to head out too. Cya later" I exit.

Vince: He steps closer to me. "Where are you going?"

Sarah: I begin to walk back words and point. "I'm going to the library to get my shit done."

Vince: He waves. "Ok, cya later."

Ash: He jumps on him. "So can I please go to your Halloween party?"

Vince: He turns back to him. "How many times are you going to keep asking me about that? NO!"

Sarah: I continue to walk down the sidewalk and my phone begins to ring. I immediately pick it up. "Hello?"

When I did, all I could hear was the sound of someone breathing. I knew someone was there and I felt like I was being watched. It gave me goosebumps.

Sarah:"My eyes widen. "Hello? Ok if this is a joke? Please stop."

That was scary as fvck. Why would someone call me and not answer.