The crash

I don't remember the crash that much but I will try to tell you all I remember. It was the day after 9/11, everybody was just upset that it happen. Why was everybody upset? Well...We are suppose to be free and safe from any harm. I never really knew what it was like to be hurt, I never really knew what hurt was. When you got two older brother and famous parents plus when your 13 you don't get to do much. I understood their sadness, myself I was sad. I was sad for the children that don't have parents anymore, I was sad for the parents that wouldn't get to say that's my child up there but I was 13 yet I was only 7 when 9/11 and the crash happen. Yet did I not understood everything there for I didn't know what pain felt like! That's why I didn't understanded everything. Noah was the oldest and my only friend so I was with him the most. Me and him was playing 21 questions when we saw our lifes flash before our eyes. Everything went black but I could hear everything. They said Noah wasn't breathing, I was trying to hear what else they were saying but I couldn't hear. I then was at the hospital, I had a dream.

(The dream)

Mrs.Wood (mom): Get to Noah! You and Josh both!

Me: Why mom? I want you! Please stay!

Mom: I can't sweetie, I'm sorry. Get to Noah take Josh with you, You'll be safe

Me: Ok mommy

(The end of the dream)

I woke up, well I thought I did. I was standing right beside my body. They were screaming "She's not breathing." I ran out of the room looking for Noah or Josh hoping they would know what's going on. I couldn't find them so I returned to my room and there was Noah. He was holding me in his arms and he started to whispered something in my ear but I couldn't hear what. At this point I was so scared, I just wanted Noah to tell me everything was going to be ok.

Noah started moving my hair around "Please stay Taylor! You and Josh is all I have left. Please stay! We don't have mom and dad anymore. All we have is each other...Please Taylor stay with us."

I looked up and Noah was crying, it was the first time I have ever saw him cry. My voice cracked "Noah I'm here! Nobody seems to see or hear me! Noah please tell me what's going on."

Noah seem as if he didn't heard me, I screamed "Noah please!"

Still no answer, Josh walked in crying. I gave up, what's the point!? If Noah can't hear me then Josh can't hear me. I sat beside Noah laying my head on him, he just looked around like a ghost had touched him. I started to fall into a deep sleep. When I wake Noah is going to know what happen he has too! Well I hope, what is a 7 year old suppose to do? Just wait around and see if God appears out of nowhere and says its time to go home!? If so I can't go home! I have no home! Home is family, I have no family now! My parents are dead, its just near time that Noah and Josh leave. They are going to leave, nobody stays for long, you can't cheat death.

I woke up the next day and there was my brothers. They jumped up and looked so happy, they ran and hugged me. I didn't want to get close to them cause I finally understood pain. Pain is when you lose everything, you just want to crawl up into a ball and cry your life away. You just never want to get close to anyone or love them cause something or someone is out there going to take them away anytime now.