Bird kids never sleep

It's been a two years and I been focusing on the fact that I'm a bird kid. How could Noah not tell us! Yes he is probably worried about his kid he lost. Can't blame him. We added a new kid to the team. Blonde, he's 5'5 tall, brown eyes, and his name is Jace Norman. He's well built to be 15. While the years go by the more bird kids pop up. Some famous, some not. He's kinda cute. I can't date him because I have to much going on in my life.

Jace walked in "Hey what's up in the world of Taylor?"
I looked at him "the same old"
"We'll that sucks"
"Your telling me"
"Haha your always funny"
"Your weird"
He looked at me funny,"How?"
I looked up at him,"You just are. Goodbye!"
He got up and walked off. I don't know what's with him nowadays. He hasn't been him since he joined. I haven't had any sleep in the past 5 days but same guys for the rest. What can I say? Bird kids never sleep.

I feel bad for Jace tho. He's was upset when he found out the truth. Nobody is ever happy about being half bird. He should just be happy that he's not more bird then human. Yeah it sucks that a whole army forcefully took you to a place in the middle of nowhere.

It was time for everybody to get their blood tested and put into our database. Everybody got tested but one. Jace.
I looked to Noah,"Hey! Noah! Where is Jace?"
He looked at me really funny,"who's Jace?"
"Noah!" I yelled really loud,"This ain't time for any jokes! Where's Jace?"
"I'm not trying to be funny!"
"Noah just listen! Where's Jace?"
"We have never had a Jace here!"
"Jace Norman! I was talking to him a few hours ago!"
"Taylor! Listen and I mean listen closely! There is no Jace! There has never been no Jace. Do you got me?"
I started fearing my own brother,"What did you do to him?"
He looked pale,"I did nothing because there is no Jace."

With what Noah said I ran. I ran to the basement to get Jace's file we took when he first join. I open the door and went inside. I went to the cabinet when his file should be. I opened it and his file was gone. I left the basement and headed to Josh's room. I remembered that him and Jace were going to play basketball this afternoon.

I ran up to Josh,"Josh where's Jace?"
He looked at me the way Noah did,"Who is Jace?"
"Come on Josh don't do this!"
"Do what?"
"Forget it!"

I ran to the main floor looking for any sign of Jace. I saw everybody besides Jace. Where are you Jace?