Aye Mere Humsafar!

Start from the beginning

Shivaay gets his senses back hearing the sound of clapping.Performance is over.Everyone is clapping except him.There,standing on the stage,Anika is looking straight at him.She tears her gaze off him then goes away.Om whispers near Shivaay-

O:   Anika bhabi has hinted something very important for both of you.Do yourself a favour and confess your feelings,face to face.If you are waiting for some special moment then your are wasting time.
Awake the "Ishqbaaz" who is hidden inside you then propose her Shivaay.

Have played enough hide and seek.Now let your love come in front of the world.

S:   You are right Om.I have been fooling around all these while.But not anymore.Thank you......They hug.

R:   Obro hug,without me?This is not fair.......Laughing,three of them hug together.

Eventually comes the most painful yet happy moment of a girl's life- Her Bidai.
Oberois are getting extremely emotional thinking about Pri's leaving her family.Even almost stone-heart Tej Singh Oberoi gets emotional.Priyanka is crying silently.

On Dadi's insist everyone puts a stop on their crying and sends off Priyanka smiling,expressing happiness.The decorated car of the newly wed couple moves ahead for Randhawas' ancestral home in Jaipur.Trivedis leave with them to join the post wedding rituals and bride welcoming ceremony.

Fire works are lighting up the sky,shehnai is playing on Bidai tune and with that,Priyanka leaves with her new family smiling through tear tinged eyes,with lots of hopes and dreams in her heart.

Shivaay's Room
_______________

Around 11:30 pm
_______________

Shivaay comes out of the washroom changing into night cloths.Sitting on the bed he brings out his phone.He goes through the pics of Priyanka,his only sister.His phone rings.Anika is on the call-

A:   Are you tired?

S:   Sort of.Is....Is Prinku all right?

A:   Don't worry,she is fine.We all are with her.

S:   What are you doing?

A:   Decorated the "Shuhag Shej" for bhaiya and bhabi after the post wedding rituals and now,in my room.

S:   Hmmm...Got it.By the way,why have you called?You should get some sleep now.

A:   Actually....Wanted to ask,don't you wish to know whose name I have drawn on my palm?

S:   What's the use?You have left.......He sulks.

A:   I have a solution.Let's connect through video call.You can see my mehandi very easily.

Few seconds later Shivaay gets the full view of Anika's mehandi.She has put both her hands on the pillow for Shivaay to watch.Observing the design he says-

S:   I must say,your design is quite unique and beautiful.But where is the name?I can't find it.You have not written anything?How come?Shivaay sounds disappointed.Anika laughs.

A:   Of course I have written.Aapke Kanji aankhe kharab ho gaye hain that's why you could not find.Don't blame my design......Shivaay tries once more but fails.

S:   Come on Anika,there is no name or letter.

A:   Shivaay Singh Oberoi,you possess the most beautiful pair of eyes in the world but can't see what your eyes are bound to see!