A Helping Hand (Izuku X Itsuka Kendo)

Start from the beginning

Today is Saturday, and at Class 1-B's dorms, one girl is preparing for the Study Session. As some of Itsuka's classmates were doing their own business, Yui, Pony, and Ibara went to her. They're at the Common Area.

"Kendo-san, let's start the lecture." Yui said in a calm demeanor.

"Yeah Kendo, let's learn how to kick ass!!!!" Pony said in her broken Japanese, which Itsuka, Yui and Ibara sweatdropped. Neito is really a bad influence for her.

"Itsuka, where is our brethren in Class 1-A?" Ibara asked, as she knew there will be some Class 1-A students joining them in their study session.

"They'll be here in a minute." Itsuka replied. Right on cue, Mina, Denki, and Hanta arrived at the 1-B Dorms.

"HEYYAS!!!!" Mina shouted gleefully.

"Hello Kendo-san and Class 1-B." Hanta then waves at them.

"Heyy!!!!" Denki then winks at the girls, to which lead them to look at him with a disgust face.

But then, there was one more person arrived.

"H-Hello Class 1-B. Guys please b-behave while w-we're here." It was no other than Izuku Midoriya.

Itsuka mentally panicked. She didn't expected this, as Izuku joining them has zero chance of happening. But here he is, standing in front of Class 1-B's dorms.

"Hello Midoriya-san." Ibara greeted him with a bow.

"Hello." Yui bowed too and smiled at him.

"Hi!!!" Pony said in English and waves at him.

Why are they respectful of Izuku? That's because he's dubbed the "Girls Greatest Ally". He is nice, sweet, always cares for people even if he doesn't know them, and pure. Girls loves to be with him, because he's not a pervert, unlike some grape boi and Pichu rip-off.

"So, what do we need to learn?" Mina asked. She's ready to study.

"Wow, coming from you Pinky." Hanta said nonchalantly. This pissed Mina off and argue at Hanta.

As the two started to argue, Denki tried to flirt with the girls, only to be met with Ibara, Yui and Pony hiding at the back of Izuku.

As all of this is happening, Itsuka felt relieved.

"Now I can go to the Motor Showcase with this. But why is Midoriya here? I'm expecting Iida or Todoroki to... Wait a second!!! That sneaky Creation user!!!!" Itsuka was wondering why Izuku was here, but then soon realized why.

Momo, knew that Itsuka has a massive crush on Izuku. And she had done a lot of things for them to hook up, like telling to Itsuka where Izuku lives, eats, his likes and dislikes, among other things.

"I'll get back at you once you return on Monday!!!!" Itsuka then had a 10 second mindscape on how she'll get back on Momo, when Izuku poked her in the shoulder.

"Kya~" Itsuka got surprised and then latched onto Izuku because of it. This got the attention of the other students.

"Oh my~!" Both Ibara and Yui cooed. Meanwhile, Pony was smiling, Mina and Hanta were dumbfounded, and Denki was crying blood.

Why they reacted like this? It's because when Itsuka latched onto Izuku, he instinctively carried her bridal-style, holding her head close to his. The two didn't notice their state until Mina spoke.

"So, are we gonna start the session, or we should let you two lovebirds flirt a little bit~?" Mina cooed and had a sly smile. Itsuka immediately let go of her hold onto Izuku and quickly separated from him.