Part 15

1 month later

"I never imagined I would be falling in love with you when we met and now I can't imagine my life without you, with all my heart I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, Would you please marry me?". With a tear running down her cheeks April replied: " I have spent many years being in love with you Geo, of course, I would love to marry you!." Both Geo and April Hugged and kissed each other before he put the beautiful diamond ring on her finger. April suggested they take a photo and send it to Shana and Jin.

Shana was taking the bus after work. She had got the job at the school she had gone for the interview. The pay wasn't that great but since she had not much experience in the field she was happy to accept the offer. She heard her phone beep and when she clicked on April's message her jaws dropped. " OMG!!." She said aloud and then quickly closed her mouth with her hand. The message under the picture read " Dinner tonight to celebrate." Shana was happy for April and Geo. He had finally met someone who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Jin had just arrived at the airport back from his trip to Japan. He was not tired but bored and felt lazy. He hopped into the car and told the driver to take him home. He pulled his phone out and turned on his phone data. Checking his messages he opened Geo's and he raised his eyebrows. He immediately dialed Geo's number. " I just saw your message man! Congratulations!!". Jin dialed Shana's number and impatiently waited for her to pick up. He smiled when he heard her say " Hey welcome back!". " Thank you! I guess I will be seeing you tonight?". He asked her feeling excited. "You guessed right! everything's happening so fast" with that they said goodbye and Jin headed home. While unpacking he took the small gift box he has got for Shana. He held it in his hand and traced the ribbon on it. He closed his eyes to decide if he should give her this today or wait. In the end, he opened his drawer and put it in. He had got other gifts for April, Geo and Shana he decided to give those instead. He checked his watch. It was five-thirty. He looked around and then decided to take a nap. He hugged his pillow and yawned. He was amazed at how fast Geo had fallen in love with April. They had a baby on the way. April moved in with Geo and now they were engaged. Shana had started working so he only got to see her on the weekends mostly. She had asked time to adjust to her new life and to sort out her feelings. He promised to be patient with her. 

Shana reached home and kicked off her shoes. She dropped her bag on the counter and opened the fridge to take a bottle of cold water. She smiled feeling happy that Jin was back from Japan and she would be able to see him today. She removed her coat and unzipped her skirt and put it in the laundry basket. She looked at her room clock and decided to have a quick nap before going to Geo's. She yawned loudly. Stretched herself on the bed. She was trying to decide what to wear in the evening. She felt her heart flutter when she thought what she could wear that would make Jin smile. A smile spread on her lips and with that, she hugged her pillow and closed her eyes. She was genuinely happy for April and Geo. She no longer felt uncomfortable around them. She understood what Geo did was with good intentions and she was ready to move on from all that had happened. 

Shana rang Geo's front doorbell. A few seconds later she heard Geo shouting" coming". She had got them a bouquet of flowers and an expensive bottle of wine on her way to visit them. Geo opened the door with the biggest smile on his face. " Shana!" He said and then rushed to hug her. He gave her the biggest bear hug she had ever got from him. She hugged him back laughing. She had begun thinking of Geo as her best friend now. She patted his back and whispered " Congratulations hon!". He held onto her for a few more minutes and then took a step back. When they were just about to close the door they heard Jin's voice and both came out again. Shana bit her lower lip. She tried to reason to herself that it was only two weeks but she could not deny she was excited to see him and half-heartedly admitted to herself that she missed him. Jin wore a black shirt with dark blue jeans. As soon as he came closer to her she smelt his aftershave. He looked at her and smiled and she couldn't stop smiling herself. Geo was looking at them and he tried hard not to show that he noticed how they looked at each at and spoil the moment. He was looking at Shana and how she was flirting with jin with her eyes and when Geo looked at Jin how he was trying hard not to smile too much and make it obvious. April had come to the front door wondering why no one had come in. Not knowing what was going she broke the silence. " Hello, Shana and Jin!". They all turned around in unison and greeting April. Geo went to April and took hold of her hand. " Shana and Jin let me introduce you to soon to be Mrs. Joon woo". Geo turned around and kissed her on the cheeks. Shana and Jin smiled and came closer to the new couple and Shana gave them the flowers and wine and Jin gave them both a gift bag. While walking in Jin gently put his arm around Shana's waist. She felt her heart beating fast just feeling him closer to her. Geo signaled Jin to follow him to the office room and so they both excused themselves and left the ladies.