I sigh tiredly, running a hand through my messy and unbrushed locks, before rubbing tediously at my dark and dehydrated face.

She wasn't wrong honestly.

I hadn't left this room since I got here, and I've been wallowing in self-pity and sadness since I stumbled to her door two days ago, asking for a place to crash.

Maybe I needed to just stop caring and enjoy being free.

"Ok, fine, whatever I will come out for one night, but only one, then you need to leave me alone" I say sternly as Liza's face brightens, joy filling her at the prospect of us partying together just like old times.

Though, I wouldn't let it get to the same level of stupidity as old times.

"Yay, I'm so freaking excited" She says with a bright smile, making me giggle at her childish nature and hilarious facial expressions. "I will see you in about, 4 hours, make sure you are ready by 8 and we will be here to pick you up"

"Sure. Also, can I borrow something from your wardrobe, I didn't exactly pack any party worthy clothes" I say with a smile and an eye roll making Liza giggle whilst nodding, "Sure, take whatever you want, you know where my shoes and make up is, use whatever." She says and I smile gratefully before waving good bye as she tells me she will see me later.

As soon as the echoing sound of the door is heard I heave out a heavy sigh, my hands yet again coming up to rub tiresomely at my face and neck, the prospect of leaving this house already exhausting me.

With a deep inhale, I jump off the bed and wrap myself within my robe, before walking to the bathroom conjoined with the room and swiftly using the toilet and washing my face.

I definitely was not in the mood to go anywhere, but I felt bad. Liza was giving me a place to stay when I had no one else, the least I could do was reciprocate the effort and go to a party.

Who knows, maybe by some miracle I might actually enjoy myself.

After using the bathroom, I take off my robe, placing it on the hook behind the door, before opening the mahogany door and exiting the warmth of my temporary room. I make my way through the corridor and down the steps, before turning a corner and walking into the kitchen.

As soon as I turn into the kitchen, I immediately spot Ms Green.

Her eyes swiftly fall on me upon hearing me enter, and a bright warm smile graces her features. "Camilla, how are you doing, darling?" She asks warmly, placing down the utensils in her hand as she gazes thoughtfully at me.

"I'm doing ok, Ms green, how are you?" I ask, whilst making my way around the island in the centre of kitchen and swiftly sitting on a chair at the side.

Eliza's mother is probably the sweetest and most understanding woman on earth, I've known her just as long as I've known Eliza and she has been the kindest thing to me since day one and I've grown rather like a daughter to her.

Though god knows she doesn't need another stress ball like Eliza.

"I'm doing well dear."

I smile with a nod, genuinely glad that she's ok before reaching towards the cereal and pouring myself a bowl. I know it's ridiculously late to even consider this 'breakfast' but then again, I decide when and what happens so, I don't really give a shit.

"Camilla, honey"

My head glances upwards expectantly at the sound of my name, my eyes land on Ms Green and I quickly gulp at look of worry and sadness on her face. Her blue eyes were staring sadly down at me, her frown emphasising her age as she pushed away the items near her, before coming around the island and sitting beside me.