(2) Meeting Blondie

Clary and I both stood at the full-length mirror in her room applying the last finishing touches to our hair, whilst examining our outfits

I was wearing the black lattice crop that Dot had bought me for my birthday with a pair of washed out denim skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee and on the thigh. I paired this with fish net tights underneath the jeans and a pair of black velvet heels that had flower patters down the heel. My make up was light; just mascara and lip gloss and for my hair I had straightened it before curling the ends to give a beach wavy look.

Clary was also wearing the lace top that Dot had given her and paired this with black high waisted skinny jeans and black ankle booties. She also kept her make up simple, wearing mascara, eyeliner and a pink lip stain, before curling her hair and pulling it forwards to frame her face.

"I think we look hot as fuck" I smirk to Clary as she nods, winking jokingly to me in the mirror. "Why, yes Camilla I believe we do look quite sexy" Clary commented amused at our childishness.

She then walked over to her dresser before opening one compartment and pulling out two items of clothing. She grumpily walked over to me before handing me and oversized cropped black sweatshirt, and holding a dark green hoodie in her other hand.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"That's cute, you honestly think mums going to let us leave the house like this?" Clary exclaimed humorously whist pulling on and zipping up her own hoodie, her eyes still trained on me waiting for my answer. I narrowed my eyes at her before huffing angrily and pulling the sweatshirt over my head and adjusting it since it was a cropped top.

I childishly stuck my tongue our at Clary, who was stood there, bag in hand, still laughing at the fact I thought we could just leave normally, though now thinking about it our 'sexy' was our mothers 'slutty'.

I rolled my eyes at her before grabbing my phone off the shelf and placing it into my front pocket. I grab my black tote bag and place my purse, wallet and the stele my mother gave me inside before flinging it onto my shoulder and turning to Clary.

"Ok you thot, let's go get drunk!" I cheered happily making Clary shake her head disapprovingly at me, before ushering me with her hand to move along, "let's go, get moving hoe, before were late meeting Simon" She chided before walking out of the room and down the stairs whilst I followed.

Once we got downstairs we noticed Luke stood there talking to our mother. Luke has been a fatherly figure for Clary and I for as long as I can remember, he's always been there for us and has always filled the hole that we have from our actual father not being here.

"Hey, Luke, what's up?" clary and I greet in unison.

"Hey! Incredible drawings." He replies smiling, gesturing to clary and I's shared drawing book. "Oh, thanks." Clary said as I smile appetitively at Luke, since he always has a way of complementing our work.