chapter 29: seperated

Finally realistic content from Me!
And I had a little help from someone else sorry can't name names.
Look on archive your own
CAUTION
THIS HAS 11793 WORDS

"What's that you're always staring at, Eddie?"

Eddie was snuggled comfortably in the large mass that was his alien boyfriend around him. Together they lay on the couch on this lazy Sunday, and enjoyed each other's presence. But as comfortable as they both were, boredom eventually settled in, and he was scrolling through his phone trying to figure out if he was in the mood to go anywhere and do something with Venom. There were still so many human things Eddie could introduce him to.

"It's my phone," Eddie replied. "It's a small computer, basically."

"And who are all these people?," he asked.

"Some of my colleagues. Uh, this is called Instagram and you can post pictures of yourself, other things, you know. Show off, basically." He rolled his eyes at the obnoxiously romantic pictures one of his new coworkers was posting.

"Jealous? Why?"

"Because I can't very well do this, can I?" He turned on the phone's camera and flipped it so they could see each other reflected. He held it up so that they were both in the screen, and Venom's tongue slowly and lovingly curled around his neck, then caressed his cheek. Eddie took a picture anyway, then a few more of them being as ridiculously romantic as those normal people were. "Part of me really wants to post it and see what people think."

"Do it. We don't care."

"I'm honestly pretty sure most people would think you're not real," he said, turning a little in his embrace.

Venom could always tell what he wanted, so his teeth shrank a little and his tongue retracted, leaving a very kissable cheek for Eddie. He leaned in and let the kiss linger, feeling the strange but comforting skin against his lips. Then he shifted again so that he was lying on that large chest. He suspected that Venom knew he had a thing for larger, muscular men, and purposefully shifted into that kind of form. It was pretty cute, really.

"We are real. But we don't care about other people."

"I know, still. I kind of miss doing all of that. Showing off. I'd like to show you off."

A low chuckle vibrated through Venom's entire body, and his tongue caressed his cheek again, while his hand was sliding lower on Eddie's body. He really liked when Venom just explored him, took what he wanted from Eddie. He was ready to give him everything. And often did.

When Venom's hand changed and slid underneath his clothes, between his ass, teasing him, Eddie almost dropped his phone. When he caught it and looked at it with relief, Grindr was open. He tried to frantically close it again, but Venom had already seen. Not that that made him stop.

"Why are there almost naked men?," he asked, and Eddie could swear he was sensing a bit of jealousy here.

"Uh that's just uh, to find people for casual sex. I opened it by accident."

"You are ours now," Venom said.

"Want me to delete it?," Eddie asked, feeling heat rise into his cheek and chest. Venom wasn't stopping, teasing his entrance and shifting whatever made his tongue manifest down there, wetting him. "Oh fuck ah..."

"Say who you belong to."

"Us," he blurted out. Lately it had been harder and harder to figure out where he stopped and Venom began. He had never once worried about it, he had never felt this safe. "I'm ours. Oh Venom, please..."

He heard him chuckle above and around him again as he pushed deeper into Eddie, coaxing a moan out of him. Eddie pressed his face against that strong chest, almost drooling with how good he felt inside him. There had never once been any pain, and he wondered if Venom was doing other things to his body than wetting him with that tongue, but he had never gotten around to asking.