Fiona

Important notice at the end and it is not a rant. 

Btw, thank you so much for leaving so many votes. 

I couldn't help but feel desired with his wanton touch. I wondered if I was doing it for, Carol anymore. But, then his words about not being loyal to me echoed in my brain. And, I knew I have to stop this.

"I would like to have some sleep, and then we need to see your friend at night. Don't we?" I pleaded but his hands never let me go,

"Have some mercy, woman." He said all the while nibbling on my neck like I was his favorite snack.

"Please," I requested again.

"Fine," He responded a little disappointed but then took me to some room carrying me in his arms and only let go of me to place me on the bed while I was busy looking at the décor of the room. 

It was the same room on which we agreed previously. But there was a huge portrait of me on the right wall and I was speechless. My hair looks great in that portrait and it was a picture of me when I was still in college. This man was really something. I don't know if he stole that picture of me from Facebook or, he actually got into my place to get this. I don't know if I was supposed to feel annoyed and moved by this.

Shut up, Jane, He said, no to fidelity. What is left in the marriage then? I tried to reprimand me. But everything was so overwhelming. I was pregnant and the father of my child was an idiot, manipulative bastard and a walking sex god.

The chain of thoughts broke the moment Alex pulled me in his arms and I felt his toned body against my back. It was so wrong; I was not supposed to feel like this. He was a sin and far from perfect and with all of my desires I was just asking to be hurt again.

But all I could feel was his mouth lost in my neck. "It was so suffocating without you, I don't want to experience anything close to this ever," He whispered all the while leaving small pecks on my neck while his arms held me even tighter. I felt so weak yet so confident in his arms. I wish I could choose you, Alex. Or you could be less arrogant. Because this time I will never choose to stay with a person who is all about himself. Not this time,

I turned to him and look into his eyes. I tried to find if these were any of his lies again. Maybe I could have caught his lies in those claims if his mouth didn't decide to devour mine, the next moment. This time I realized that he never let me look into his eyes much. What was he afraid of?

I kissed him back. I knew it was so pathetic of me but I loved him. I feared his reaction coming here. I thought that he might throw me out of his place but he didn't. He had everything but wanted me and though I know I shouldn't feel this way it made me feel beautiful.

Saying him yes was easy but I knew what I was trading in exchange. I have been there once. Waiting at home when you know that your husband is somewhere fu*king some wh*re is not something I want to experience, ever.

"You can sleep love because tonight I am not letting you sleep even for a second," He whispered and for some reason, I knew it will happen. But I wasn't afraid. And I feared this thing in me.

My zipper was undone and the dress has gone giving his hands more liberty to explore me. Well, it was the last thing I remember before giving myself to sleep.

Waking up I found myself under the covers and looking up I saw him staring at me. But my innerwear intact informed me that he decided to wait until I get some sleep. We just lay there looking in each other's eyes. I don't know why but I liked it. I have craved for such intimacy for so long.

"We can work through this. Don't worry," He said,

"You realize that I can't do this, right? You are asking for too much," I replied, He huffed and didn't reply.