Closure

This is to announce one book worth anyone's attention and that is Ex Mrs. Martins by Prexeles
She is awesome. I hope that you people have fun reading her work.
*******************
Please, leave comments. I will try to reply to each of you. 

"Where were you?" My mom asked looking at Evelyn. My mother's stare was enough to send shivers downright my whole body. I just held my sister's hand more tightly.

"She is talking to me, J! Let me deal," she whispered in her mouth just audible enough for me.

Words, Evelyn!" My mom yelled while Mrs. Adams tried to cool my mom down by patting her shoulder but one look at her face was enough to tell anyone that she was breaking.

"It's not what you think; I was there for J's regular checkup." My sister answered with confidence.

"Don't you dare lie; I got this in our house." My mom gritted the words showing my positive pregnancy strip while her eyes were shedding tears.

"Mom, this,...."Evelyn trailed off while I was freaking out. I felt Evelyn's hands getting cold.

"Mom, it's me," My voice came out more like a whisper and I heard Grace's sarcastic laugh.

"Mom, it's my friends', " while Evelyn lied at the same time. But the reaction from my mother was unexpected. Throwing that pregnancy strip she yelled, "Is this a joke to you?"

I shook by her reaction but next, my mom burst up. "I always knew you will be like your sl*tty mother, Evelyn! I was so wrong to think that the brought up can make a difference. "

"Mom!" I yelled to make an attempt to stop her but the damage was already done. I looked at Evelyn who didn't show any surprise at her face.

"Good, It's me, you got it right, I am exactly like her, Now what?" She replied quite rudely and ran up to the stairs.

"Evelyn," I called, "You don't talk to me like that!" My mother yelled behind her while I looked at Grace who was sitting there unfazed and only trying to look sympathetic.

"You should leave," I almost spat at her while she seems to be dumbfounded looking at my annoyed face. But that was it, this woman needed help. She should know better than to be in others' matters.

"Trust me, Jane, you should,...." Grace started to say but I cut her off saying,

"LEAVE!" My voice was so loud that it made my mom look at me but I didn't care because it seems to be working as Grace put the cup on the table and got her bag to leave.

"Thank God, we are not related to you people anymore," We all heard her say as she left.

I was about to make my way upstairs to Evelyn when I heard Mrs. Adams say, "Breath, Elle, breathe," I looked back to find my mother having an asthma attack and shoot for the kitchen to get her inhaler. Even after ten minutes, she was not getting normal.

"I am going to take her to hospital," I heard Mrs. Adams say. Nodding my head in agreement, I head to try Evelyn's door. "Evelyn, open up, mom is having an asthma attack. We are going to the hospital,"

She didn't take much time to open the door. I tried to look at her face but she had her face down and quickly made her way past me. I, too, made my way to my car and we drove behind Mrs. Adam's car.

"You are not going to tell about your pregnancy," Evelyn said,

"Why? I have already told her," I raised my brow.

"And she didn't believe you. If you want her to get well, you are not going to tell her, Either find some man or never tell anyone at home." Freaking out, she was talking nonstop and even burst at the end.