A day out!

Don't skip the author's note at the end.

Alex's POV:

I was looking at the room that Diana prepared with her employees just like Jane wanted. Lighting up the smoke I let myself fell on the bed and couldn't help but imagine her soft, shaking body in my hands. For days she is the only thing I want. For ages, all I want is to touch her but not like this. Not until she regret leaving me.

And what if you don't? A voice echoed in my brain.

Then, I will make her regret. I answered that thought.

"Soon, love, soon, you will realize that you want me. I know this. I know you." I said looking at the ceiling but then my phone buzzed. The caller ID showed it was from Simon.

"Hello," I asked ready to receive any latest information on my Jane.

"It is about Mrs. Black's new year party last night," Simon said and I was alarmed. I already knew that Jane was to leave with her family on some stupid New Year party at someone's home.

What a lovely way to spend your New Year eve? I mentally scoffed while here I am counting even seconds until she realizes that this is where she belongs.

But lately, I gave Simon strict order on to only disturb me if she was seen with a man. I was so occupied and vested in preparing for the wedding I planned to hold for three months now. Just like Jane and I, decided earlier. So, if he had called me it means.

"Who is he?" I asked,

"She was introduced to some man named Carl by her family." He said and for a second I couldn't feel anything but rage. How was it possible? Didn't she tell her family about me?

"Does she look interested in the man?" I asked without wasting a minute.

"No," was his answer and I relaxed a bit before ordering him,

"Send me his bio" I need to know who this person was daring to compete with me. "There is something else," He added,

"What?" I asked,

"Her ex-husband was also there and they were,....."He trailed off making me spat, "Do you want to get fire?"

"They were in some room for more than fifteen minutes." He informed me. When I didn't respond he added,

"I have sent you Mr. Anderson's bio,"

"I will get back to you," I replied before cutting off the call.

It was a week ago when I asked Simon to collect all the things he can manage on her ex-husband. Checking the file he sent me I got relaxed. He was married and I knew she will never indulge in a person who was already married. But there was no guarantee about this person. I looked at the person who had bleached hair and blue eyes.

"I know you are regretting leaving her. But she is mine now."

Knowing exactly what my next step will be I dialed a number.

Jane's POV.

"What the hell?" I startled once I noticed Evelyn ghosting in my room. She looked like a freak sitting on my bed staring at me. My mind half-sleep tried to process but Evelyn latched over my shoulder.

"You are not a kid anymore." I tried to call her off.

"I can't sleep," She said shaking me while I was trying to get a little bit more sleep when I saw the clock on my bedside only showing 6 am. "Can you please tell me who the father is? Just one name, J!" Evelyn asked and somehow this took me to the memory lane I don't want to recall.