A friend in need, again.

The story is about to take some real time turns and I can only hope that you people like it. *Nervous*

But remember no matter how many characters I introduce the main focus will always be Jane and Alex. 

Please, follow me on Wattpad if you are not following me already. 

And, remember I am really blessed to have you all. Sometimes I wonder how I have all of you when I surely lack a lot. 
***************

"You will see him shortly," She replied before leaving.

I didn't take a seat thinking I will leave as soon as I finish my business here. I was still not sure how he would act after finding my pregnancy. Will he accept this child? Or maybe he would be so upset from our last encounter that he would ask me to leave this house. I recalled how insane he looked when I claimed to commit infidelity. Well, that was the matter of concern for later; I don't even know how to tell him about my pregnancy.

Five minutes passed and my heartbeat just quickened. I couldn't help but reminisce about all those times here with him, especially our times in the kitchen. "It was so stupid of me," I whispered.

"Wonderful times, right?" I turned to find him coming down from that grand white staircase in his white robe. He was just like he was two weeks ago with that same smirk on his face. My chest felt tightened and hands get sweaty while he was getting close with each passing second. I got this, no I don't.

"I am here to talk," I said taking my step back, and lifting my hands up the moment he tried to wrap his arms around me. Is this man for real?

"You don't need to feel sorry, Jane. It is all behind us now." He said engulfing me in his arms. I felt his mouth giving a peck on my shoulder as he held me tighter while I hardly manage to keep my feet balanced on the floor. I was about to make an effort to get away from him when he whispered,

"I missed you,"

He is lying Jane, My mind warned me while his big hands traveled to grab my ass. I jumped a little but I was in some daze against his hard chest.

Collecting my courage I gulped hard before whispering. "I am not here to say, sorry."

He didn't let go and replied, "Yes, honey, this is what I am saying, there is no need to say sorry,"

I knew he has lost it and I should avoid this man at all costs. "I am here to return these," I said and he let go of me to look at the table to where I was pointing my finger.

"So, you really want to do it this way." He said rubbing his mouth with his left hand.

"I am not here to play any games, Alex. So, you better take these back and stop keeping tabs on me," I said and this made him look at me. His eyes held a little shock before a devilish smile adorned his lips.

"Stop having wedding blues, Jane. We don't have time for this. There is a lot to do," He told me like we were a real couple and I am the one talking nonsense.

"Last time I found you with a naked woman, Alex. What makes you think I will marry a man like you?" I didn't want to talk about the incident but giving him a wakeup call was necessary.

"She wasn't naked. She was just a model for an interview there. You tell! Is white fine with you? This is our favorite color right?" He calmly said taking a seat on the couch. His robe open was a distraction as the only cloth he was wearing was his boxers. But I looked at his face that has utter calm. Like cheating on someone was not even a matter for him.