That's why I bought you this present. Hopefully this will remind you of the fun times we had before I messed everything up. Please know that I'm sorry for what I did and with this I'm signing off.

With all my heart

Always yours

Harry S."

My hands were shaking and I felt the tears falling down my cheeks, this was the most beautiful letter I had ever read and I quickly opened the present and my mouth fell open when I saw it. It was a necklace with a locket and it that locket there was a picture of us together sleeping. When was this taken, I thought to myself but I didn't really care because it was beautiful and on the other side of the locket he had engraved the words yours forever.

"Harry!" I yelled and he immediately came running in and when he saw my tears he ran towards the bed and grapped my cheeks. "Are you alright love?" He asked worried and I just nodded and pulled him towards me. I crashed my lips onto his, which startled him at first but he quickly kissed me back by wrapping his arms around me and lifting me from my bed.

We pulled away after a while and he was smiling tenderly. "What was that for, not that i'm complaining?" he asked and I showed him the letter and the locket, which was already hanging around my neck. "Ahh so you like it?" he asked a bit nervous and I knew that was because he just confessed he loved me through a letter and he also knew I wasn't ready yet to say it back but I was getting there. "I loved it Harry!" I told him whilst giving him my widest smile. "That makes me happy but now let's get some breakfast, shall we?" he asked quickly to hide his shyness, which was really cute. I let go of him and walked towards the kitchen and there were actually pancakes waiting for me.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked Harry and I knew the answer already but still. "I'm going to meetings for the new album, so it's going to be a long day but I'm with the lads so it should be fun." I nodded "What about you?"

"I have to work today, monthly taxes and stuff and I need to visit my new mom and dad to let them know about our appointment with the doctors yesterday" I told him and it almost felt like we were already married and somehow it felt good.

When Harry left I quickly got showered and went back to work and it was much more busy in the pub then normally and soon I found out the reason to it when I walked out of my office. "Miss aren't you Harry's girlfriend?" A girl asked me and I almost groaned because when I looked around I saw a lot of young girls watching me. "I'm not but we are really close friends, why are you asking?"

"Oh just, you have been spotted a lot with Harry lately so we were curious" she told me shyly and I almost felt pity for her but thanks to hormones I was really annoyed with this and I really had to bite my tongue before I said something I would regret. I'm a fan myself and I was probably the same as these girls in the past and I know what they could do to the girls of one direction and I wasn't looking forward to that when Harry was announcing this baby.

"Rose I'm off to Mike and I will be back before dinnertime" I announced. "Alright Sam, see you in a few hours" she yelled back and I was on my way to my new Dad. When I got there my mom hugged me tightly and my dad followed her footsteps. "Hello dear, so how did it go yesterday?"

"It went great he or she is healthy and growing fast" I told them and they congratulated me and my dad pulled into his office, mom brought me my tea and he went straight down to business. I told him the numbers and his mouth fell wide open and for a moment I was worried but then a smile broke on his face. "Those numbers are a lot higher then just 3 months ago, what are you doing over there?" he asked and I giggled

"I'm holding karaoke nights on Sunday and a live band performs on Saturday after dinner" I told him and he had this proud look on his face. He got up from his table and hugged me. "I'm proud of you" I got tears in my eyes when he said that and this was the millionth time today that I was crying. I was almost cursing this baby but it was a good sign so I just stroked my belly.

After lunch I went back and I had this urge to just walk back to the pub, well I can tell you this, that was a huge mistake because not long after I started walking I got followed by men with camera's and the kept shooting pictures. I just couldn't understand why they found me so interesting. I walked into a bookstore that was near to my pub and I asked the lady who's worked there if I could stay for a while and she didn't mind thankfully.

"Are they gone yet?" I asked her after an hour but she shook her head and she was looking at me with pity, I had just one more option, I had to call Harry, whom was doing an interview in a few minutes. I dialed his number and he picked up within 2 rings "Sam?" he asked worried and I sighed.

"Harry, maybe it's time to tell the world" I told him with a deep sigh."Why are you saying this?" he sounded surprised, which wasn't that weird as I was surprised by it as well."Because I'm getting followed by paparazzi everywhere and they keep provoking me" I quickly explained to him."Where are you now?"

"I'm hiding in a bookshop but they wont go away" he was quiet for a few seconds. "I'm coming, just stay put" and he hang up his phone. I felt guilty because he had an interview in les then 10 minutes. The shop door opened and there he was standing with his sunglasses on and I was taking him in but he looked quite pissed and I was hoping he wasn't pissed at me and when he spotted me he came walking over and pulled me in his arms. "Are you alright?" he asked and I nodded into his chest "Let's go and you're right. I've talked to my management and they also agreed with you but the thing is we have to tell them we are together because that gives you sort of protection"

I was flabbergasted when he told me this because that would mean I had to do everything with him and I wasn't ready for that yet. I mean don't get me wrong I love hanging out with him and everything in-between but I didn't want to label it yet.

Harry was looking at me with a worried expression. "Look I know you need time and believe me I want to give you this, so I wont be taking you to award shows and stuff and if they ask me why you are not with me, I will tell them that you're not feeling well because of the baby"

I sighed and was on the verge of crying but I knew he was right so I agreed with him under those conditions and he pulled me in for one last hug and that's when we faced the people who crowded outside of this shop.