Chapter 1

Izuku woke up and got dressed for school. He put on a white T-shirt that said "All Might" on it. Then he threw on a pair of beige khaki shorts with a green jacket. All Might was his and Katsuki's favorite comic superhero since they were kids. He put on on knee-high dark green socks and put on his favorite bright red shoes. Then he grabbed his school bag and went downstairs. He smelt breakfast but didn't see his mom. He looked around and found a note by the microwave. It read:

Sorry Izu I got called into work early and I won't be home till late. So you'll have to make dinner, but I made you breakfast in the microwave. Just heat it up. Love you.

He put the note in the trash and heated up his food. He ate and put the dishes in the sink. After that, he tried his best to brush his fluffy mess of dark green hair. Then he brushed his teeth. When he finished he heard a knock at the door. He rinsed out his mouth wiping it off and went to get the door his yellow backpack on. He opened it to see Katsuki wearing a black tank top with a white jacket unzipped. He was wearing camo sweatpants and black high-tops.

"Hi, Kacchan!" Izuku said seeing his childhood friend/crush.

"You ready Izuku?" Katsuki asked.

"Almost! Let me go grab my phone and stuff!" Izuku said.

"Gotcha!" Katsuki said and Izuku let him in.

Katsuki waited in the living room while Izuku ran upstairs and grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet. When he grabbed everything he went downstairs to the living room.

"Ready!" Izuku said happily.

"Then let's go!" Katsuki said getting up.

They left the house Izuku locking the door. On the way to school they talked.

"Where's your mom?" Katsuki asked usually seeing her in the morning.

"She got called into work early! And she won't be home until sometime after dinner!" Izuku explained holding the straps of his backpack.

"Want me to come over? You can watch practice today and we can go together!" Katsuki asked.

"Sure! I'd rather walk with you then by myself anyway!" Izuku said.

"Race ya to the stop sign!" Katsuki said.

"Wha... hey!" Izuku exclaimed Katsuki already taking off without warning and started to run as well.

When they reached the sign Katsuki jogged in place while Izuku almost tripped before Katsuki caught him.

"Woah! You ok?" Katsuki asked steadying his childhood friend/crush.

"Yeah! You gotta give a warning before you announce a race! I almost tripped!" Izuku said standing up.

"Sorry! But it's fun racing with you!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Because you don't have to impress a team?" Izuku asked as they started walking to school again.

"Nope! Because it's with you! You've even beat me sometimes!" Katsuki said.

"That's because you take me to the gym with you!" Izuku whined.

"Sorry! We'll go to more fun places! Promise!" Katsuki said holding up his pinky.

"You better!" Izuku said shaking Katsuki's pinky with his own sealing the promise.

When they got to school they headed to class and sat down. They have the same classes and they sit together in all of them. None of the teachers set assigned seats. They let the students choose their own seats as long as they kept quiet. Katsuki was sitting in his seat in front of Izuku's in first period. They got out the stuff for this class and waited for the teacher while they talked.