Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

Eden's breath hitched in his throat, every thought dispelled from his mind the second Malcolm bobbed his head down swiftly, taking the entirety of the boy's length in one movement. Heat swathed the boy, a blissful burning sensation spreading throughout his body as Malcolm continued to deep throat him. Eden wasn't as well endowed as his lover, but he wasn't too small either, Malcolm had to have been lying when he said he hadn't bottomed before. Only a bottom could give head that well, Eden should know, he was one after all.

When Eden finally found the coherence to actually create some train of conscious thought, a long moan drifted from his parted lips, his head thrown back, totally lost in the pleasure his lover was providing. How had he gone without this for so long? It was like heaven. Eden tightened his grip on Malcolm's hair, making the man hum in appreciation, the vibrations very nearly sending the boy over the edge as they reverberated through his cock.

Every time Malcolm would draw back a little, Eden's hips would tilt up involuntarily, chasing the man's lips, trying to capture the release he so desperately craved. Other than those small movements, Eden remained still, not daring to match anything to Malcolm's pace, afraid the man might stop. Eden was the bottom, after all, it wasn't like he was going to fuck Malcolm's face, that would just be a bizarre scenario. Tempting, but unlikely.

Eden felt his insides quiver when Malcolm cupped his balls, fondly them pretty roughly, breaking apart the groan that had been passing over his lips. His touch was heavenly. Eden suddenly felt every muscle in his body stiffen, the pleasure finally drowning him, making him tremble as he came, with Malcolm swallowing every drop easily. He clutched onto the man's shoulders for support, his eyes having drooped closed, the residual energy making him hypersensitive, shivering from the lightest touch.

"Thank you," Eden whispered in a barely audible voice, instantly caught up in the kiss with Malcolm, only able to respond lazily due to his sudden fatigue. He was sated, and that was the perfect remedy for anxiety. In fact...

"Did you give me an aphrodisiac?" Eden asked, his eyes snapping open to find Malcolm grinning at him cheekily, apparently his suspicions had been correct, "you practically roofied me, you creep," Eden scolded, hitting Malcolm's shoulder playfully, rising from the bed and pulling on his own boxers.

"I didn't roofie you, bunny, I gave you a little something to get you in the mood because I knew you'd calm down if you got release," Malcolm corrected, chuckling whilst he dressed himself in one of those stupidly expensive suits he owned. Eden didn't even dare mention the price tag he had seen on one of the newer ones, it made him nauseous at the thought of anyone spending that much money on him.

"You roofied me," Eden repeated, scowling at himself in the mirror whilst he struggled with his tie. Over seven hundred years old and he still couldn't master the simplest task.

"Whatever," Malcolm stepped behind Eden, reaching around the boy's neck and tying his tie with ease, barely even having to look as he did so.

"Show off," Eden muttered sullenly, his scowl bleeding away to a look of content when Malcolm leant down, nuzzling his nose against the boy's neck, pressing a few gentle kisses to the silken skin, "I love you," Eden whispered, an abrupt twinge in his chest urging him to profess his affections to his lover. He had been feeling that a lot recently, that subtle fear that all of a sudden everything was going to be ripped from his grasp. He was plagued by it for a few weeks after Archer's death, which totally baffled Audrey whenever he would break down crying telling her how much she meant to him. Choosing to downplay the situation and neglecting to inform Malcolm of his feelings seemed like a great idea at the time but he wasn't sure how that would fare as the weeks passed.

"I love you too, bunny," Malcolm murmured through the kisses, his distractions giving Eden ample time to take a few pictures of them together in the mirror and shift them into that locked file where he kept all the others, "you ready to go now?" Eden turned to face Malcolm, taking a deep breath and attempt some shade of a smile.