Ch.5// Big Bro

Rich's POV
Jake shoved the two of us into the house, and I could see the heat radiating off his face.
He shoved Y/N up the stairs and I heard a door slam.
Son he cane stomping back down and stood right in front of me.
"What. The. Hell?!" He yelled.
I gulped.

"I-"
"I just finished telling you how I didn't want her going out, and you freaking kiss her?!"
"You-"
"Michael Mell was one thing, but my best bro? That's living with her?! Why would you try to make a move? On my little sister?"
I honestly didn't know that to say now.
I was speechless, and Jake looked angry

"I'm thorry bro, I wathn't thinking."
He breathed for a second and leans in, staring me down. He planted a firm hand on my shoulder and rumbled,
"Don't let it happen again."
Better than a beating.
But I wanted it to happen again.
I really did.
But what did she want?

Y/N's POV
I sat down on my bed in frustration.
Jake was so protective, I basically wasn't allowed to interact with any boy other than him and Rich.
But now that Rich has pushed that boundary, it was going to be hard to set it straight.
God that moment was so beautiful though.

Rich kissing me, holding my arms, his soft lips on mine, the warmth of his hands.
I savored the feeling and pressed a finger to my lip, relishing the memory.
There was a hard knock at my door.
I sighed and stood up.
"Jake you have got to-"
I opened and it was Rich.

He had a finger pressed to his lip and his eyes were wide, his head nodding.
I quickly shut up and led him inside.
He sat down and in a low whisper said,
"Jake said we can't see each other, obviously."
I groaned.
"Well he just-"
He stood up and pressed a finger to my lips, silencing me.

He stepped closer and smiled.
"So... maybe we just won't tell him."
I frowned.
"I hate lying to him."
Rich frowned too, but in a pout like a 5-year old. He stuck his lip out and bore his sparkling eyes into mine. I giggled and held his face with my hands.
"Fine." I whispered reluctantly.

He smiled and I pressed my lips to his, loving the feeling. He tasted kind of like popcorn and his hands cane to my waist, pulling me closer.
I ran my fingers through his hair and he laughed.
"What's so funny?" I whispered.

"Just... I've waited so long for this, and it's even better than I imagined."
My heart fluttered and I pecked his lips softly.

"Let's not let anything too bad happen before we get caught. We already got caught once." I relayed. He grumbled.
"Fine, I'll go to my room."
"Thank you."

As he stumbled towards the door he turned around, flashing his signature Goranski smile.
"Miss you already."
"Shut up Richard."

.