37

Last Night Out

He paid for our meal and we headed out. He took the time out to wave to the girl so I did too. He took my hand and led me out to the rental. He asked if he could drive. I was happy to let him. I dozed happily during the short drive to the cabin. He let me sleep and woke me with a kiss when we arrived.

I couldn't hide my sadness. It was our last night in the mountains together. I didn't want it to end. I would never want it to end.

"What's the matter, Babe?" He slipped a hand under my chin and pulled my sad eyes to his. He tsked me then smiled a soft and loving smile before he let his lips find mine. I got so lost in the warmth of the kiss that my shirt was on the floor before I came out of my trance. He pulled me to him and just held me close. "Me either." He whispered before he took my lips and kissed me senseless. I got so lost in him, so lost in the feel of his soft and warm hands as they roved over my skin and the feel of his lips as he slowly made love to me with his mouth that I didn't recall him taking his shirt off either.

I felt his lips as he moved them over my skin, his teeth, and his tongue as he sought and found every sensitive spot that he could find. I was useless to him, my hands limp at my side as I let him worship me with his mouth. I wanted to remember the feel of him, the feel of his lips, teeth, and tongue all over my skin. It had to sustain me for two weeks.

He stripped us out of our clothes standing in that little living room then picked me up and carefully carried me to the bedroom and laid me gently on the bed where he proceeded to worship me further. He touched me everywhere I could possibly imagine and places I couldn't. I wept for the beauty of his touch.

He took his time, every minute felt like a day and every second -- hours. He didn't miss a spot. "Michelle?" I looked at him my eyes glazed and confused a look of pure satisfaction filling them. His smile was amazing. I saw the future in his eyes. "I am in love with you." He captured my lips as he lowered his body over mine.

With slow and practiced ease my body surrounded his and held on tight. I felt every bit of him as he slowly entered me and spread my body open with his. I heard his breath catch just as mine did and felt his release after only moments. It didn't stop him. He just kept on giving me his body until he didn't have the strength to carry on. I had never been so thoroughly loved.

I rolled him onto his back and took the rest of the night to return to him the love he had given. I left kisses all over his body, a very small and dark mark on his ribs and out on his shoulder. I tasted every inch of him over and over again until he gave in to the feeling, then worked him until he was ready again. I kissed him as my body closed around him and listened to his quiet whimpers, growls, and moans as they escaped him. Our eyes locked and held as we gave each other our final orgasms for the night. Our tears fell hot from our eyes. Somewhere in all of our physical contact we completely and utterly gave each other our hearts.

I was spent, completely physically satisfied, exhausted, and emotionally drained, yet filled, when I finally laid my head on his chest and let my tears fall hot upon his skin, he wrapped his arms around me as his shoulders shook with heavy sobs. I was his and he was mine. There was no taking it back. It was done. We held onto each other for dear life until we drifted off to sleep.