20

Mission Accomplished

I lay naked under the night sky with one of the most amazing men I had ever known. Sex with Avi was more than anything I ever dreamed that sex could be. It was more fulfilling than anything I had ever known. I didn't know if he was just that damn good at making love or if it was just him, or the way I felt about him? I had no clue. Either way, it didn't matter. I was his. And it was getting colder by the second.

"We should go to bed."

"You don't have to tell me twice!" We jumped up from our comfortable but ultimately cold place beside the fire. I grabbed our clothes and shook them out. He snatched the blanket up off the ground took a few steps away and shook it clean. Then wrapped it gently around my shoulders and stepped into it with me. It was barely enough to cover us both. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled down at me. There wasn't much distance between my eyes and his. He rubbed his nose gently against mine then kissed it softly. "I know this is fast, faster than I was prepared to move, but you move me in a way I haven't ever been moved." His breath was warm against my skin. "I love you, Ms. Michelle. I just do and I'll be damned if I will ever try not to." He pulled back and found my eyes with his own. I could see him clearly in the dim moonlight his green eyes were brown and I knew mine would be close to the same. His smile was satisfied and sleepy. "I'll wait. One day you be ready to say it. Until then I will listen for the other ways you tell me and I will do all that I can to prove my love to be true." He kissed me tenderly before either of us could start crying. The kiss was slow and tender and soft until it wasn't. "One day we will use a bed." He left the blanket and pulled me towards the tent.

We took care of our clothes and snuggled down under the covers getting tangled in each other in the process. I felt him rub against my belly. I thought for sure he didn't want to go again. He kissed my forehead whispered my name and drifted off to sleep. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. I joined him in seconds.

Some time in the middle of the night I woke with a sinking fear gripping my heart. I was cold and I was alone. I found my phone, turned on the flashlight, and frantically looked around. Two guitars, two packs. He was there somewhere in the middle of the night. I heard his soft voice just outside the tent.

"It's okay. You will be alright. It turns out fine. It really does. I promise. One way or another it will end up the way it is supposed to be. I'm sorry. So, sorry. I know. I know. I can't do that. I can't. I need to go. You will be alright. Please try to rest. Please. Um, yeah. Right back at you. Good night." He ended his call. "I'm sorry." I didn't know if he was on the phone still or not. I was happy to know that I hadn't dreamt him. He was there. That was all I needed to know. I turned off the flashlight on my phone and snuggled down in the sleeping bags that smelled like us. "Babe? I'm coming back in." I heard the tent unzip and felt him as he crawled back in. He lay on his back and stripped off his pants. He hadn't bothered with underwear. He flung his clothes to the end of the tent and crawled into the sleeping bag with me just as naked as he was when I fell asleep. His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me against him. He was cold. I tensed. "I'm sorry."

"You're cold." I rolled to face him. He kissed me gently.

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I came back to the tent so you knew I was here and okay. That was an unexpected call. I'm sorry to have woken you." He kissed me again. I was warm. "Will you warm me up?" I'm not sure what he was expecting but he was kissing on me again. That would never not do the trick. I reach down between us and took him in my hand. Even flaccid he was far more than a handful. His shocked and sharp inhale let me know he wasn't expecting that.

"How on Earth did you ever hide this thing?" I continued to toy with him as he thickened and filled.

"Uuuuuugh." I couldn't see his face but imagined his eyes were unfocused and starting to roll back. He was fully erect within moments. "Really tight underwear and low rise jeans." His mouth found mine and stopped any other questions. I continued to stroke him. I only stopped when his fingers found their mark. He refused to let my lips go. They were swollen and probably a little more red than pink. I felt him building as we kissed. Our hips keeping the tempo and motion we both wanted and craved. I moaned as he found just the right spot. He responded in kind. We rocked that way for a long time.

He broke contact first. "On your side. Leg up. Bend this one this way." He gripped my hip and squeezed tight as he slid himself into me. He had me instantly. He wasn't far behind.

"Mission accomplished."

"Indeed." I felt his smile on the back of my neck as he snuggled me closer and drifted off to sleep, taking me with him.