Chapter Twenty Five

Harry

I woke up at my usually early time with a presence in the bed. I looked to see Louis still sleeping. I smiled softly and kissed his cheek before getting up carefully. I took off my pajamas and put on a pair of basketball shorts. I grabbed my phone before jogging down the stairs.

Every morning, I like to jog around my neighborhood. It gets my blood pumping and helps me wake up. When I made it back to my house, I walked inside and took off my shoes. I heard panting and I smiled when Jack walked over to me. "Good morning." I scratched under his chin. He licked my hand before going to Louis.

After taking a shower, I dried off and put on a white T-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants. I walked into my room and saw Jack laying on Louis' chest. He turned to look at me and I smiled. "Hi, good morning." I cooed softly. He waved and continued to rub Jack on the top of his head. "Do you want breakfast?" He nodded in response before I got his wheelchair ready.

Louis

I gulped down a glass of orange juice as we continued to eat our breakfast: bacon, hash browns, and scrambled eggs. When I woke up this morning, I had a terrible headache. "Do you remember what happened last night?" Harry broke the silence. I looked up at him.

"I can't believe I got wine drunk. I used to be able to down a few pints a-okay." I covered my face. He chuckled and patted my shoulder. "It happens to the best of us." I shook my head and continued eating.

"You were very cute and cuddly though." He said softly. "Hm?" I pretended I didn't hear him. "Nothing." He said quickly with a blush on his face.