Chapter Sixteen

"Louis, it's like I haven't seen you in forever." Eleanor smiled when I rolled into the kitchen. "Hey. A lot has happened. I chuckled and took off my jacket. She hung it up for me before handing me my apron. "Like...?" She tilted her head. "I might be in a relationship." I shrugged. She gasped. "Really? Is it that therapist guy?" I blushed. "Aw Louis! I'm so happy for you." She hugged me before going to clock in.

Eleanor, Niall, and I were busy all morning. There were a lot of people from college students to older adults coming in for coffee or a pastry. I rolled over to the counter and grabbed an espresso mug. I carefully went over to the table that needed it and placed it down. "Thanks." The person smiled as I left.

Zayn and I went to the gym that's near our apartment complex. We went over to the free weights and I grabbed two of the 5lb weights. He sat down on the bench and started to lift. "How was work today?" He asked. "Good." I nodded. He did too. "Have you talked to your boyfriend today?" He smiled. I blushed and started to roll away from him. "Lou!" He laughed as I ignored him.

After working out, Zayn helped me get ready for bed and get into bed. "Night Lou." He said before leaving. "Close the door." I said to Jack. He pushed the door up and jumped back onto my bed. "Good job." I smiled and rubbed him. He laid his head on my stomach. I went on my Snapchat and took a quick picture

Nice and cozy with my bff❤️

A few minutes later, I had a message from Harry. I went to our conversation and blushed when I saw it

I would love to be cozy with you too😉