After a few more minutes of driving we arrived in front of the apartment building, parking his car in front I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to get out until I stopped and turned to Jungkook as he looked at me a bit confused to why I didnt get out. "Jungkook, thank you for inviting me over for dinner... I truly had a lot of fun" Taking deep breath I quickly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "See you around" Opening the car door and about to step out I felt Jungkook grab my hand (???) "Y-Y/n.." looking back to see his red flushed cheeks he stuttered out "W-Would you like to hang out this up coming weekend?? L-Like not at my place ... w-without Taewoo, without my hyungs.. just the two of us?"  

"Soo... like a date?"  I questioned while anticipating his response while he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and nodded. Lightly giggling at his actions I sent him a warm smile,

"Of course... I would love to."

End of Flashback~ 

"Thinking about your date this weekend?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned smiling to see Jihoon walking in with some coffee, placing one on my desk I thanked him before taking a sip. "Ne... Jihoon... do you think im making a right decision?" "About dating Jungkook?? of course your making the right decision. I dont know how many times I would have to remind you but im going to do it right now again. Y/n, Jungkook is the right one... dont worry about what happened in the past between you and your crazy ex. This is Jungkook that your seeing not Jongin. Your happiness first okay?" Nodding at what he said I pushed all those negative thoughts aside. Continuing to go back to marking the tests while Jihoon kept me company we heard a small knock coming from the doorway. Both turning to see who it was, we were both a bit shocked to see Mingyu standing there holding a few plates. 

He walked in with a smile before putting the plate of food down on my desk "Mr.Kim?? whats with all the food??" I questioned looking at him a bit confused. "Please drop the formalities, just call me Mingyu" Nodding he grabbed a chair and sat down with us "Well I was actually in my classroom trying out some new recipes that the students would be able to make and I wanted you both to try it and tell me how it is, now try some" he chimed while sitting there with a big smile. Jihoon and I began to dig in and our eyes widened. "Mingyu! this is amazing!" we both said in unison making Mingyu laugh "Jjinjja?? wahh~ that makes me so relieved. I thought it wouldnt have came out edible." After finishing the food Mingyu suddenly questioned something that almost made me choke on my spit "So you and Mr.Jeon?" (WHAT?! how does he know?!) 

Laughing at my reaction he leaned back in the chair and smiled "I think all the teachers here know about you and Mr.Jeon. Did you forget that my classroom is right across yours? I could see everything Y/n~" Cheeks getting hot I covered my face with my hands making the males laugh at my actions. "Hey dont worry, Im not one to judge but have you kissed yet? did he get it in yet? wait.. are you guys even dating? let me in on the tea!~"  

"Oh my god Mingyu just stop." 

Time Skip~ (Weekend)

Finally the weekend! Hearing my alarm clock go off I pushed myself out of bed and looked at the time to see that it was already 11:30am. (Jungkook said he would pick me up at 12:30... better start getting ready right now) I thought as I walked over to my closet to pick something cute for the date. Suddenly hearing knocking at my front door I wasnt surprised to see Jihoon waltz his way in and towards my room. "Wear this" he simply said while taking clothes off their hangers while handing it to me. "W-Wha-" "nono dont speak just go get ready." he cut me off while shooing me away. 

In the washroom and taking a shower I couldnt help but feel excited about today. My stomach felt like it was in a knot and I just felt giddy. After showering and putting  my clothes on I exited the washroom and towards my vanity where I lightly curled my hair and did my makeup. Standing up and looking at myself in the mirror I smiled at how well the outfit was. 

"My masterpiece

"My masterpiece." Jihoon suddenly commented while clapping. "I should just be a stylist" he added while walking over with a matching purse handing it to me along with my heels. "Cant approve of that one Jihoon," "what? why?!" "Because your my personal stylist, I cant have you styling other people" Laughing at my comment he nodded "Arasseo, but I think I need to start charging you now." "Is our friendship not enough??" I asked  while pouting. Lightly ruffling  my hair he nodded "Our friendship is more than enough, now y-" before he could finish his sentence we both heard knocking from the front door and smiled to each other knowing who it was. 

"Prince charming is here" Jihoon announced while opening the door revealing Jungkook who was nicely dressed. And for some reason since he was wearing something totally different from what I expected him to wear he was surprisingly more attractive. 

Jungkook PovHearing talking from the other side of the door while I waited with a bouquet of flowers in my hand the door suddenly opened and I slowly looked up

Jungkook Pov
Hearing talking from the other side of the door while I waited with a bouquet of flowers in my hand the door suddenly opened and I slowly looked up. In all awe as I saw what she was wearing. She was totally adorable and I couldnt help but feel butterflies in my stomach.(Stunning.) Finally locking eyes with her I took a step in and presented the flowers to her. "F-For me?" she questioned, "who else would it be for.. me? Oh Jungkook you shouldnt have~" Jihoon commented making me laugh. Taking the flowers from my hands she put them down on the kitchen counter. "Now you two love birds should get going! I'll house watch for you! now go go!" Jihoon simply commented while pushing the both of us out the door. 

Silently leaving the apartment building I looked at my car keys before simply putting in my pocket. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and I thought it would be a better idea to just walk instead of taking the car. Turning to Y/n who looked at me with a small smile I then asked...

"Shall we start our date?"