°Ch.7°

Y/n Pov
"You sure this looks good???" I questioned while checking myself out in the mirror. After we left work Jihoon came over to my apartment room and helped me get ready by picking out my outfit along with doing my hair. I applied a small amount of makeup and stood up. "So how do I look??" I asked while showing him the final product. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up "If his heart doest skip a beat then he either has horrible taste in women or hes just doesnt have a heart,  or maybe both... but honestly, you look amazing no matter what you wear" "ugh your such a sweet talker Jihoon." "I've bee told" he smirked while handing me my purse and heels that went with my outfit. 

Checking the time I noticed that I had to be at the restaurant in 30 minutes! "Oh my goodness Im going to be late!" I exclaimed while running to the front door

Checking the time I noticed that I had to be at the restaurant in 30 minutes! "Oh my goodness Im going to be late!" I exclaimed while running to the front door. "Hey dont worry I'll drop you off. If we take my car it would only take me 10 minutes to drive you there. Come on" Leaving the apartment building I hopped into his car and we drove off. After a few minutes the car pulled to the side of road and stopped in front of the restaurant. "Go on now!" opening the car door and stepping out I turned back to Jihoon and sent him a smile "Thank you so much!" he shook his head "Its nothing! Im your best friend.... just bring me back some dessert! Now go have fun" 

Once he drove off I turned on my heels and slowly entered the restaurant shyly. "Hello ma'am do you have a table reserved???" the host asked. (Oh no... I dont know!) I began to panic and worriedly looked around in hopes I could spot Jungkook and luckily I did, he was sitting at a table by himself. I saw him glance around and once his eyes locked with mine he waved me over. The host noticed and soon gave me the okay to enter. As I was nearing the table Jungkook stood and walked around.. I noticed that his shirt was the same color as my dress... or well similar. 

(A/N: just without the beanie)

Jungkook Pov
I got up and walked around the table pulling the chair out for her. As she was now standing in front of me I couldnt help but stare at what she was wearing. She was stunning. *THUMP* "Thank you" she spoke softly as she took a seat, walking back to my chair I sat across from her. "You look... stunning" I complimented wondering what her reaction would be. She smiled shyly as her cheeks slowly flushed. (cute...) "You look rather handsome." she complimented me back. Glancing down at what I was wearing I then commented "haha what a coincidence... were both wearing similar colors"