Chapter 1: We're not in Kansas Anymore

A hooded figure stood over an African as he was gripping his stomach, the figure then slowly walk around him and went to leave, but the man cries out and grips their hand, the figure looks down at him.

The man's eyes started to turn black then the figure jerks their hand away and then walks away, the man cries out in pain as whatever was eating him from the inside, was starting to surface and take over his body. He then reels his head back and bellows in pain.

~8~8~8~

"Sighting in Africa?" 

Annabelle asks as she looks at the folder on the table in her apartment. Dressed in her silk nightgown, her hair glisten down her back as her engagement ring reflects the sun.

Yes, I fear we may have another terrorist organization.

Adam informs her through her cell. "I see," she mutters, picking up a picture of a half mutated man that looks to be in complete terror.

I was informed of the man who has been the benefactor to this Terrorist group. Do you know an Albert Wesker?

Adam asks her and she stiffens, memories of Wesker supervising the experiment back in Raccoon City flashed in her mind with a sickening twist in her stomach "Not fondly." she answers.

Tossing the photo onto the table, next to her gun and leans back in the chair, "Never did get my hands on him for what he and the Brikins did to me back in Raccoon." she informs him.

Well, he's been sighted in Africa.

He states, his words make her sit straight in her chair, "Really?" she mutters then nods as it clicks in her mind. "I see, you want me to put this organization in the ground and bring you a sample?" she asks him as she held the cell in the crook of her neck as she pulls up her gun from the table and checks the clip.

Yes and no.

His answers make her pause, placing the gun down and took the cell into her hand. "Sir?" she asks him, wondering what he wanted her to do in Africa.

I want you to kill the organization find the virus, destroy it, and kill Albert Wesker.

He informs her, a feeling swells in her chest, hearing such words spark a sudden need that had to be satisfied but Wesker's death, making Annabelle grins happily, "It will be my pleasure." she answers him.

Picking up the photo of Wesker and glares down at her, the memories she had of him were horrible, unpleasant, and filled the feeling of rage.

Good and one more thing a member of the BSAA will be there to assistant you on your assignment, I believe you know them.

He states and she nods looking away from the photo of Wesker "Sir, I know a bunch of people from the BSAA, you're going to have to be more specific." she asks him and Adam just chuckles.

You'll see when you get there. You have a jet waiting to take you to Africa, they'll meet you there.

He tells her, placing the photo next to her gun once again "Yes sir, I understand." she tells him, "Bye." she said then hangs up, she exhales, then turns to the bed and sat down next to her fiance who was still sleeping.

She smiles, stood up, and steps towards the bed. She sat next to her fiance and gently brushes back his blonde hair, he flutters his eyes and looks at her, "Hey." he mutters, "Hey." she said back to him, "What are you doing up?" he asks her, wrapping his arms around her waist and lays his head on her lap.