[Brandon Stimson]

Start from the beginning

I got up and started to walk away when Thomas grabbed my hand, he held my hand so tightly that it was starting to hurt.

"Please let go, this is hurting" I said

Thomas let go and started to walk away, I went back inside and down to the maids room. I walked down to Brandon's room, I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. Brandon opened the door and he looked a bit shocked to see me, he let me in. His room isn't the biggest and it was really small with my dress on.

"Got any clothes for me to change into?" I asked

Brandon handed me a dress that the maid wear, they are lose and not a big dress. Brandon took my other dress and hung it up in his small closet but it is out of the way. I sat down on his bed and Brandon could tell something was wrong. He sat down next to me and he wrapped his arm around me.

"You okay?" He asked

"No, something is off with Thomas, he's acting very strange. I don't feel safe around him, but marrying him is what's best for the kingdom" I said

"If you don't feel safe around him then tell your father" Brandon explained

Just then there was a knock on the door, the door opened to show Macy. She is our youngest maid, and she is the sweetest thing.

"I know she would be here, your father is looking for you" She said

I nodded and changed back into my other dress, I walked back to up to the throne room.

"You wanted me father" I asked

"Yes, what is this about you leaving Thomas to hang out with Brandon?" My father snapped "That is not allowed, you are to be married to Thomas!"

I didn't answer my father but instead I ran up to my room, I slammed my door shut and flopped down onto my bed. I laid on my bed, tomorrow is the big day. I laid on my back and looked at my roof.

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself

I closed my eyes and slowly feel asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up to someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Brandon.

"Morning princess" Brandon said

"Morning" I whispered

"Today's the day" He said

"Yeah, it is" I answered him

I climbed out of bed and pulled Brandon into a tight hug, I don't want to let him go because I'm scared I'm gonna lose him.

"Let's get you ready?" Brandon said

I nodded my head and climbed out of bed, Brandon helped me change into my wedding dress. 

~TIME SKIP~

I started walking down the isle ready to be married, I stood next to Thomas. I really don't feel safe with Thomas but I have to marry him. 

"You may  now kiss the bride" The priest said

Thomas grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss when we pulled away I looked at Thomas and smiled. Thomas smiled at me as he grabbed my hand as we walked back down the isle, we walked back to the castel.  

"Baby I have a meeting, I'll see you later" Thomas said while kissing my cheek

I nodded my head as he walked away, I waited till he was far enough away and then I started to follow Thomas. I was walking up to the tallest tower, no one goes there anymore. I knew he was hiding something and I'm ready to find out what. I climbed up the stairs and to see Thomas in a room with a few other men. Thomas pulled out a sword and a picture of me, he stabbed my picture with the sword. That was when it hit me, he wants to kill me. I let out a gasp and ran away. I ran all the way to Brandon's room and I pulled him inside, he looked at me confused when I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Thomas is trying to kill me" I said

"What" He said in shock

"We need a plan" I said

Brandon told me the plan and I nodded before going up to my room where I knew Thomas would be. I hide behind the curtin and waited for Thomas to come into my room, he walked into my room with two other men and he was holding a sword. 

"Damn it where is she" I heard Thomas say

I tightened my grip on the sword I had and I pecked out of the curtin and I stepped out.

"I'm right here" I snapped

Brandon's POV

I watched as Y/N started to sword fight with Thomas, I don't want her to get hurt or killed. After a few minutes Y/N had won the battle, she ran over to me and hugged me.

"I did it" She said

"You did it" I told her

Thomas sat on the ground tied up when Y/N father and some guards walked in. I had explained what happened and they took Thomas away.  Well this story is coming to an end, lets sum everything up. Thomas was sent away and I ended up with Y/N, I didn't relize I love her but it took a bit of time but now we are dating. 

Short little note:

Sorry with the slow updates, I'm having problems in school with my grades and I'm trying to focus on that more than my story. If anyone has any ideas then let me know, I'm up for that. 

Sincerely, me :)