°15°

"taeyong let me help you " jaehyun followed him to the kitchen , then they were cutting vegetables , taeyong was looking down , then jaehyun knew something was wrong , " tae what's wrong ?" " it's nothing , it's just that yoonie's illness makes me frustrated and sad , i hate seeing her not energetic " then he started crying " oh taeyong there's no need to cry it will pass i promise !" jaehyun patted the older's back  " ahh i'm cutting onions you idiot !" then both of them cracked laughing , then they put it all in the pot to boil . After they cleaned the kitchen , they both went to the living room and sat there , switched on the tv and then jaehyun took the remote and put a football match , taeyong then whinned " ahh i hate football! " he took the remote and changed the channel , to a drama one " i like this better " jaehyun in his turn whinned " but me i hate itt !" "oh too bad , you can't do anything about it " taeyong answered back , in usual , when taeyong will be watching tv and jaehyun comes in he will leave the spot for him , but tonight no , he wanted to stand up for once , but he was caugh off guard when jaehyun pushed him on the coutch and hovered over him .  That  .  Was  .  INEXPECTED  . He then whispered in taeyong's ear " you better give me that remote if you don't want to see what's next " taeyong was all red by now , but he evenually wanted to play too , " and if i do want to see what's next ?" he whispered back , jaehyun was shocked but oh well , why not ?  Without thinking twice , he smashed his lips on taeyong's lips who responded kinda well , with second the kiss deepened , and it was getting dangerous , they would have deepened it more if a cry wasn't heard upstairs then without even realising they were apart and upstairs , seeing yoonie in the bed's cover crying , " baby what is wrong ? " jaehyun asked , then taeyong picked her up and he felt that she was more hot than ever , he panicked , and looked at jaehyun , then he went to the bath room , he soaked a towel and washed her face , arms and legs with it , with the little girl whining , the problem was that she had to take medicine , but how in the world taeyong will manage to put it in her mouth ? 

jaehyun went up stairs and finished preparing the soop , and by now taeyong was sitting in a chair across the dinning table and waited for jaehyun with yoonie in his arms , then jaehyun came in with a little bowl with soup in it and sat in front of taeyong and tryed to feed yoonie who wasn"t having it . Jaehyun tried many options but she didn't want to eat , so he resulted in singing her a baby song to put the spoon in her mouth , taeyong was cooing at the sight , and luckily the little girl ate , and now the avoided came , giving her , her medicine , "yoonie babay take it please , it's not that bad baby i promise !" jaehyun told her , but she continued shutting her mouth , taeyong even tried it , but nahhhh , she won't have it, then jaehyun had an idea , since the medicine was a sirop he tryed to mixed with jus for it to seem consomable for yoonie , so he took the chocolate milk and put a tea spoon of the sirop , and gave it to her , and she eventually drank it , and taeyong smiled to him for their victory , so they went back to the room and they out her in bed , when she slept taeyong sat on the mini coutch in the room jaehyun beside him , he was getting sleepy and without even realising it , his head was lying on jaehyun shoulder who was more than glad , the only though that was in jae's mind was ' how beatifull is this feeling of having your heart race from the single little touch of someone you love !' but he had to check yoonie's temperature , so he carefull leaned taeyong's head on the other side of the coutch , but something caught him , taeyong's head burned like fire , and when he checked he was more than sure that he had fever , so he didn't hesitate to pick him up , and reminding him self to scold taeyong for not eating so much , since he was light as a paper , and he put him on the bed , and he put covers on his body , jaehyunwas more than worried for his husband , he felt so vulnerable , but he didn't give up , so he went to the bath room and took a towel and a little bassin of water and took it to the room and lied in taeyong's forehead , then  sat on the coutch , and looked at them and mouthed , an 'i love you so much , don't worry i'm here ' .

it was past 01 am , and jaehyun was still up , changing the towels of taeyong's burning forhead , because yoonie didn't have fever anymore , he was thankfull for that , but he wished same for taeyong , because fever didn't leave him a single second  ,  jaehyun was lying beside him on a chair holding his hand , taeyong shivered at jaehyun's touch , he felt safe around him and jaehyun felt same with him . After an hour  or two , jaehyun was more than exausted , the only positive point was that taeyong's fever went down , but it didn't leave him of guards , so he changed towels and stayed up just in case any of the two will need some thing , he was combating his eyes to not shut down , even for a second , but he failed , sleep took over him , and he didn't have any strange left to fight it .

note :

MAMAMIYA !!!!!! you mi amors !!!! thank you so much for the reads and the votes and the comments !!!!! i love you all cuties !!! i think that the best thing in my life is you !! and also i wanted to thank all the ones that commented , i swear i was so glad to read alll of your comments , i saw a comment that was like the thing i wanted to write in this chapter but kept hesitating ,  so one of you my babies commented if taeyong would get ill , i swear i was like " oh damn right ! here u go gurl !!! " i was so happy ! thank you seriously for all the comments and the votes it's refreshing and sweet , so all of you i fancy yaaa <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3

                                                                            _DREAM_