Chapter 62 *Sexual*

Start from the beginning

"Do you like it?"

The canvas was of hand-painted white flowers with specs of gold and rose gold throughout. It was simple, just how Demi liked her decor, but it was beautiful. I hung it in the center of the wall where we plan on putting Isabella's bed when it arrives at the end of the month. Wanting to buy her the best, Demi had a custom bedroom set made in solid wood. Unfortunately, it won't arrive until the end of the month, putting a halt to our progress. It didn't stop the pile of toys and decor in the corner from growing though. 

I nod my head. "Think we can get one for our bedroom?" Demi looks over my shoulder, noticing the time. 

"Shit," Demi removes her arm from around my waist, frantically looking around the room. 

"What's wrong?" 

"The post office closes in fifteen minutes. I forgot to send out the wedding invitations." Demi moves some packing supplies around, revealing her phone laying face down on the freshly shampooed carpet. She picks it up, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before exiting the room.

I run my hands through my messy hair, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind my ear. I gaze around the room, trying to picture Isabella in here. Playing, sleeping, dancing. I smile as each scenario runs through my head. In each one, I picture her having fun, feeling safe and gratified. I can't wait for Demi and I to teach her things. I smile to myself thinking about all the instruments Demi will teach her. I think about the three of us sitting by the fireplace wearing matching pajamas on Christmas Eve. I even think about her stomping up these stairs, mad that I won't let her play with her friends until her homework is done. 

I must have stood in Isabella's unfinished bedroom daydreaming for a while because I am pulled back into reality when I watch Demi strut into the room. 

"What are you still doing in here?" she asks. 

I shake my head, collecting myself. "Just thinking about where to put the rest of the decor." 

Demi walks towards me, hooking her fingers around my belt loops and pulling me closer until our bodies collide. Her lips begin an assault from my jawline to my collarbone. I tilt my head back, giving her better access. Licking my lips, I let out a soft moan as Demi's teeth graze my collarbone. I use all my strength to push her off, her lips disconnecting from my skin with a loud pop. 

Out of breath, I whisper "Not in here." 

Demi grabs my hand, pulling me into the hallway and towards our bedroom. Shoving me against our closed bedroom door, she pins my hands over my head as she marks me with love bites. She slips her thigh in between my legs, putting just enough pressure on my center to make me go wild. I grind my hips against her thigh for some sort of release but Demi disapproves. Her grip around my wrists gets tighter while she removes her leg from between mine. I let out a groan in frustration. 

"Someone's a little impatient," Demi whispers in a husky voice, sending shivers down to my toes. She licks up my neck, taking my earlobe in one ear, nibbling gently. 

"P-please, Demi," I beg between shallow breaths. 

Demi's lips let go of my earlobe with a pop. "And what is it that you want?" 

"You, fuck, I want you." 

In one swift move, Demi's hands wrap around my buttcheeks, picking me up, my legs wrap around her waist for support. She eagerly opens the bedroom door, walking us towards the bed. Her shins hit the soft mattress and she throws me onto the bed, a pillow flying off the bed from the weight shift on the mattress. 

Demi's assertiveness causes heat to boil between my legs. Demi settles between my legs, letting one hand roam my body beneath my shirt while the other one supports her. Light fingernails scratch down my body, causing me to shudder beneath her touch. My back arches in pleasure letting moans escape my lips. "Oh fuck, baby."