New school, new rules

I sat on my bed remembering those cute and happy moments i had with Blake, i couldn't believe he was gone. He was the only one that made life meaningful for me. For the past few months, I've been miserable, because of me, My family had to move to Roseville and that means a lot. I stood up and opened my window, nothing has changed, the city and everything was still the same. I stood in front of my mirror and looked at the miserable girl standing in front of the mirror, who was once an happy girl. I checked the time and it was 7:15am, I sighed, I still have time to dress, at least I have to look good on my first day at my new school.

I walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower, I came out with my towel still wrapped on my body, I searched my wardrobe on what to wear.

I selected a tank top with another half top loosely covering my shoulders and light blue denim jeans. I brushed my long curly blonde hair and packed it ponytail. I quickly grabbed a glass of orange juice, gulped it down and grabbed an apple. I started to walk out of the door, not before piling my stuff into my school bag and walking out.

Then a piercing sound interrupts my somewhat sentimental thoughts. Followed by another ear splitting honk.

Of course, my beautiful and charming friend, Lucy, rolls up at my front lawn, and in the process, strangles all the flowers present. Poor carnations, I shake my head pitifully. They were just starting to bloom.

She flashes her million dollar smile at me, before studying me from head to toe, her eyes trailing down my body. " Get in the car, I need to tell you something really important! Now, hurry!" She exclaims.

I reluctantly entered the car and she screamed, " can't you put on something better, I mean...look at you ", she said almost yelling. Lucy has been my friend for years and I'm used to every crazy thing she does. " come on Mia, it's your first day at Roseville, you can't go looking like this ", she added and I sighed.

I'm not a social type and I'm not classifying myself as being a nerd, I'm just a normal girl and I love studying. Lucy is totally different from me and I wondered how we became friends.

We got to school in 10 minutes and I found out I was late for History class. I waved at Lucy and rushed down to the class. On my way, I hit something hard and fell, I look up to see someone that, I'm sure only God could have specially created. He seemed to be one of the three 'bad boys '.

He had the most beautiful brown hair that was slightly a mess in a totally hot way. His eyes were a mixture of green and blue, which intrigued me more. I was in the midst of my staring session when his red lips turned into a snarl.

'Watch where you're going blondie and stop staring '. I can't believe how arrogant he is. I was so late for History class, I walked as fast as I could and finally I was there, I walked in through the back door and the teacher didn't notice me.

I saw an empty seat close to a girl who had dark brown curly hair, she was putting on a hoodie half covering her face and a blue jeans stained with faded green paint. She looked so horrible.

I sat down and waved at her, she seemed so happy, weird. I looked around and studied the class. " Great", I muttered.

I must have looked a bit flustered because the girl next to me said "don't worry about them, there all just jealous that you ran into one of the hottest guys at school aka 'River Walters' on your first day ". Anyways, my name is Andrea", she added before focusing on the teacher.

History class was finally over and it was time for lunch, I was not so hungry so I stayed back in class and had a recall of what happened in the morning. I could not stop admiring River Walters but I snapped out of it cuz I'm definitely not his type. I was so bored so I decided to walk round the school, it was so large and beautiful. I heard Roseville was one of the best high schools out there.

I brought out my phone and saw 3 missed calls from my little sister, Melissa. Oh! Poor girl. Soon, class was over and I had to walk down the lonely street thinking of the day.

I branched to a shop and bought ice cream for Melissa. I stood at the front of the door and before I knocked, Melissa opened the door, she seemed to be happy.

"Mia, guess what ", she screamed.
"What!"
"We have a new neighbor, I'm sure you're going to love him, he's so cute ", Melissa said and hugged me.
I gave her the ice cream and walked to my room, so tired. I opened my window, from my window, you could see the neighboring house.