chapter six.

I noticed sky smirking and I looked behind to see River approaching us, oh no!
He grabbed my arm, " Are you going to explain Blondie?", He asked as he released my arm.
" It seems like you have a crush on me and my friends but I don't know you would go as far as kissing Cole", I became embarrassed and my cheeks turned red.
River and I are left alone as the Twins and Lucy walked towards the hallways.
"You said that with full confidence and I'm not surprised because you have all the girls crushing on you but not me..... I'm just surprised why God gave a rude and arrogant guy like you such a beauty, you don't deserve it", with that, I roll my eyes and walked over to where Lucy and the Twins are.

I'm sure River was shocked because he stood there till I left. Sincerely, I don't have a crush on him, that's gross. Only Blake will always be in my heart and I know that my heart died ever since he died.

I didn't realise Lucy was talking to me until she snapped her finger, " what's going on, did he say something offensive? Everyone knows river for being rude, you kissed Cole not him, is he jealous? I swear if he hurt you, I'll go in there and smack his.......
" Snap out of it Lucy, I'm alright", I cut her off. Lucy is a drama queen and she likes overreacting.

" Can we go now, I need to get some sleep", summer said with a sleepy eyes. I'm tired too, it's past 2 already. We got home safe and Lucy and the Twins decided to spend the night, it's sleepover afterall.

*NEXT DAY*
The doorbell ring woke me up, I turned my phone on to check the time. Fuck! It's past nine, I'm late for church again. I opened the door to see my mum putting on a red pleated skirt and black turtle neck top.

Her hair is styled in a way that she looks like a seventeen year old girl.
"Welcome", I gulped, I'm nervous, I shouldn't be, I should be happy to see my mum.

" Where's my Melissa?" My mum looked around, disregarding my greetings.

" She should be in her room", I played with my fingers nervously.

" Should be? Mia, I know I was very clear when I said you should take good care of your sister when I left", my mum rolled her eyes as she walked past me.

I sighed, I'm used to it. It's obvious she only loves Lisa.
" Lisa baby, mum bought a present for you", I heard her say as she walked into Melissa's room. Oh mehn! It would have been better if I wasn't born at all.