~sleepover~

School was very stressful today, I met River's friends, Cole and Tyler, and they seemed friendly. I also had a maths test which I knew for sure, I would fail, I hate that subject. Today was the so-called dinner at River's house and I had already made up my mind that I won't go. I lied to Melissa that I was having menstrual cramps so she would let me be, River doesn't even know that I was his neighbor.

*Next day, Saturday
I off my alarm the third time it sounded, I hope I wasn't too late for my morning jog. I opened my window and found out that River's window was closed, maybe he was still asleep. I shrugged off the thought of jogging since I was late already. I had a shower and wore a tank top and bumshorts, I left my hair in a loose ponytail and went downstairs for breakfast. My mum was coming back tomorrow anyways but she had already filled up the house with foodstuffs.

Just as I was about to make sandwich, I heard the door bell ring, and my heart skipped a beat. What if it was River, or could it be my mum? I went to open the door and I was greeted by a cheerful Lucy and some girls who I guessed were her cousins. " hi, I'm skylinn and this is my sister summer ", the blonde one said. I told them to come in before peeping outside to see if I would see the great River Walters.
*************************************
So after some minutes staying with the twins, I found out that skylinn was a talkative and friendly girl, while summer was this shy and nervous girl, but she was friendly anyway.

* some hours later
   It was getting dark and we were already bored, we have watched tons of movies and we were tired of eating.
" guys I have an idea " skylinn said.
" what", summer said looking very bored.
" how about the double dare game, since we're few, we'll write our names in a paper and whoever you pick will be the person you double dare ", Skylinn said and we all agreed. So after the paper stuff, the double dare went like this;
    Skylinn dare summer
     Mia dare Skylinn
     Summer dare Lucy
     Lucy dare Mia
" okay guys, ready?", Skylinn said and we all nodded.
" so, summer, I dare you to go to Mason's room and take one of his boxers ", Skylinn said and summer's jaw dropped.
" I don't even know his house "
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it's Melissa, what does she wants this time