Chapter 3

I quickly covered the window before he catches me staring at him. I can't believe he's my neighbor, I snapped out of my thoughts as I sat on my bed to start my assignment.
*door bell rings*
  I was so tired that I couldn't get up so I told Melissa to get the door. I changed into my pajamas and packed my hair into a messy bun. I don't know why Melissa was taking time at that door so I decided to check. I got to the door and behold my Prince Charming...oops! Sorry, River Walters was standing there looking as handsome as ever. Thank God he hasn't seen me yet, I don't want him to see how horrible I looked so I sneaked into my room and continued what I was doing, but sincerely, I'm curious about what Melissa and River was discussing, I guess I'll ask her later.
I decided to check my social media, it's been a while since I checked my messages and infact my instagram page. I'm not the social type neither I'm I a nerd, I'm just not fashionable and to be sincere, social media sucks, I can't wait till I'm popular so I can have thousands of notifications.
I opened my messages and good thing Lucy was online, that bitch is always online.
Me: hey bitch
Lucy: omg!! I'm I dreaming, you're online
Me: I guess 👀
Lucy:: girlfriend I've gat some plans for the weekend
Me: remember I don't like night parties
Lucy: not night party silly
Me: then what
Lucy: I'm bringing my cousins, skylinn and summer for a sleepover at ur house.
************************************
And boom, my phone went off, and Melissa came just in time,
" Mia guess what".

" what?"
" we have a hot neighbor, you're so gonna love him, he told me to come over to his house tomorrow for dinner for proper introduction ", Melissa said and I became speechless, no way.

" okay. I'm gonna eat ". I ran to the kitchen and made cereal.

Guys I'm so sorry about chapter 2, my phone is kinda faulty so I'm trying to catch up with the chapters 🥺🥺
What do you think about Mia?

Typical teenager On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara