Chapter 5

I picked her call and she told me she was sleeping over at Leo's house. Wonderful, now back to the twins. " don't worry I'll take you ", Skylinn grinned. We got into Lucy's car and headed off to Mason's house with Skylinn giving directions.
Summer got out of the car once we got to Mason's house and I went to press the door bell to distract Mason.
Once Mason was out of the room, summer sneak into his room through his window, once Mason got to the door, I ran back to the car before he could see me.
Some minutes later, Mason locked his room window and different thoughts started running through our mind.
" what if he had already caught her and is making out with her?" Lucy said and Skylinn burst into laughter before receiving a text message from summer.
" it's Summer, she said she's under his bed and we should get her out ASAP, Mia, do your job ", Skylinn winked and I sighed, I didn't want to play this stupid game anyways.
I rang the door bell again and everything went as planned and this time, Mason slammed the door shut. Summer managed to jump out and we drove away.
So now it's my turn to dare Skylinn, seriously I don't even know what to say.
" uhm...Sky..I dare you to...uhm, seduce River ", I gasped at my own words, did I just say that?
" easy, he's actually having a party at his house anyways ", Skylinn winked and I knew it was going to be easy, considering the fact that she's hot.
Oh, and Summer, she's actually putting on Mason's boxers and I couldn't help but laugh at how uncomfortable she was, poor Summer!
We got to River's house in no time and the loud music booming is starting to give me headache.
We entered through the back, since we're not invited and we have a mission,
It was not difficult finding River, he was with Cole and Tyler, with Tyler's hand wrapped around a girl's waist, play boy.
Skylinn did as she was told, infact perfectly and now they're making out,
Ew......
" ehm....since it's my turn, Lucy I dare you to tell Skylinn to stop and bring her over here ", Lucy laughed and went ahead to Skylinn and River and said the most dramatic thing ever.
" Skylinn, your sister is in the fucking hospital, she just had an asthmatic attack ", Lucy yelled and River quickly let go of Skylinn and walked away.
" soo, Mia", Lucy had a mischievous grin on her face oh no! " I dare you to kiss cole ", Lucy said and I swear, my heart stopped for a moment.
" what?"
" do it Mia", Skylinn joined Lucy in giving me kissy faces.
I walked over to Cole and the look River gave me made me want to throw up. I'm sure he recognize me as the girl who bumped into him in the hallways and not his neighbor.
I placed my hands on Cole's thigh and without wasting time, placed my lips on Cole's lips and we were close to making out before I quickly pulled away and ran through the hallways. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed.
" you know what Lucy, you're so lucky since you didn't get an embarrassing dare ", I said out of frustration before the girls burst into laughter and I joined them.
Weird!
" Are you going to explain?" I ask