Author's Note: HOLY CRAP!

OKAY. THIS IS A GOOD ONE.

So, a couple of Fridays ago, I was bored, so I put something on my Instagram story to let people send in a number and I would share their response with a song that reminds me of them. I also added some text on the side saying that I was bored, and then I get a message replying to my story saying "If ur bored and wanna talk I'm free," and it was sent by none other than my crush. 

Yes. You read that right. 

And so, I agreed because it's my crush, AND SO, we started texting each other.

We were talking about marching band and bowling (I do marching band, he does bowling), and then he changes the subject. The conversation went something (I'm not copying the texts exactly) like this. 

Him: This is something I've really been wanting to say, but I had fun at homecoming with you

Me: I had a lot of fun too. It was really nice talking to you.

Him: Yeah it's fun talking to you

Me: Especially since we didn't get to talk much last year, so I just waved to you at lunch.

Him: Lol. We texted, but we didn't have much time to talk.

Me:. Yeah. We texted a lot the summer before 8th grade.

Him: Yeah. Listen, can I tell you something serious?

Me: Sure

Him: I don't know if back in 7th grade, I seemed like it, but I liked you too and I still do

Me: Really?

Him: Yes. I guess I was just a little shy back in 7th grade.

I screamed. 

For the next three hours, until about twelve in the morning, I stayed up contemplating everything that happened between the two of us for the past two years since I met him/started liking him. 

And in that moment, I realized that there were some EXTREMELY OBVIOUS hints, but I was too damn oblivious to notice. One of my friends said it was really obvious that he liked me, and then that night I realized that I'm either extremely oblivious or he's just really good at hiding a crush. 

I also realized that the reason for most of, if not all, of the things that happened between us was because we both liked each other (and still do). 

And I thought he hated me throughout the majority of 8th grade. Wow. 

On a different note, I'm planning on going through all of the imagines in this book and editing/updating them a little bit, because I was reading through them earlier this week and yeah...some of them could've been a lot better. 

But, it's supposed to snow where I live on Monday, so I'm super excited!!!!

Anyway, I'll see you all in the next update!